By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Wii is dead. What will Nintendo do?

The Wii has been dead since people have made this types of articles.

Why do they keep repeating themselves? :\

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I am not going to read that article because I fear it will cause my neurons to die. But the Wii is dead because it sold a little under 2 million units less in 2009 compared to 2008?

If the Wii is doomed, what does that make the 360 and PS3? Already dead?

Threads using bruceongames should be locked. I thought VGChartz banned that site. bruceongames always post anti-Wii articles.
Wii should sell around 20 million in 2010. 2 million down on 2009. Equalling its competitors PS3 and 360 combined sales for 2010.

Bruceongames is a joke website. It only publishes anti Wii and anti PS3 doom articles. It's a waste of time really. Maybe it's sponsored by MS, I don't know why this guy would be losing his time otherwise...

Around the Network

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but hasn't this guy been calling the Wii doomed since 6 months before it launched and nearly every day since then?? That being the case, why is anyone still linking to this guy?!

The wii cannot be doomed. It has 49% of the market.

Haha I thought that was your own writing for a minute there, then I realized it was an article.

I guess then that the PS360 are zombies.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Poor wii...

Only Will have it s best year ever in 2010...

Xbox360 is dead on the other end

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !