By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is to all noobs that said xbox 360 end of year 12-14 million worldwide

it is already at 13.3 million at the middle of nov, it will be at 16-18 million by years end,eat crow.

Around the Network

ok......

I say 15m by the end, soriku said 14m..

mM

can i start a thread for all the people that said halo would kil the wii---or hat the wii was a fad ot....i could keep going but i am tired of typing

My prediction has been 15.5 - 17.5 million for a few weeks.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Oh there ain't no fucking way it can hit 16-18 million. Start thinking reasonably. First of all we have overtracked a little bit in Europe for the 360. Namely French sales. Secondly we have overtracked a lot in America for 360 ever since October hit. Should have gone down a lot more than we put it.

And 3rdly how much do you think 360 is oging to sell in the next 6 weeks. You really think it'll sell about 3-5 million. Come on Wii is probably going to sell about 6 million in that timeframe and that's with strenghts in all markets. 360 only has strenghts in one. Get real. 360 sales by the end of the year probably somewhere from 15-16 million.

Most people have predicted around 16m for a long time. This thread fails

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

You couldn't of said that more politely.

you fail at life

remember that you cant just change your prediction cause you see how something is selling now,back in august and july there were plenty of noobs on here sayong 12-14 million for 360 at years end,dont lie