By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BFBC2 was...uhhhhhhhh oh dear

sharky974 said:
I mean I know this game doesn't look as icky as MAG or Resistance 2 online, but the graphics are still disappointing.

I'm not even sure I'm going to buy this game anymore.

Personally, I think it looks fine, which I am perfectly satisfied with. I don't expect a game featuring so much destruction to actually carry forward graphics too

Around the Network

crap melee option, no better than kicking someone in the ballz or

AN ACTUAL FREAKING KNIFE

oh and look at the bad company 2 game play, look in the lower right hand corner, OOOOOO I see how much ammo I have, I see how made nade launcher shells i have, but what's that................... no health little kitty, you don't see it either, how about the anywhere on the HUD, no Mr. bigglesworth, but what about the first bad company, do they have health indicator, really they do, you see it as well, crap I thought it was just me...........-_- yeah I so don't know what I'm taking about

cant find any vids about the stupid grenades,

see mabey you misunderstood me, I'm talking as a person who has actually played a battlefield game prior to this one, so I had a certain amount of expectations I though this game would fufill, it turn out to be a Call of duty inspired battlefield game, with I DONT LIKE.

soooooooooooo I'll say it again do have fun with Call of Battlefield: Modern Company 2,

If I'm looking for a console battlefield game that's the cloest thing to the pc verion I'll continue to play bad company 1, and MAG IMO

coolbeans said:
Wait did you play the beta? If so, then the gfx aren't final build. I've seen some of the gameplay from 360's demo (haven't downloaded yet) and I find it better looking then MW2 or KZ2.

I think he is refering to the console demo's which are demo's not beta's.

Anyways, I will say this again. If you are expecting this game to be like COD:MW/2 you are looking at the wrong game as it will not play the same despite being War shooters.

coolbeans said:
GenoZStriker said:
coolbeans said:
Wait did you play the beta? If so, then the gfx aren't final build. I've seen some of the gameplay from 360's demo (haven't downloaded yet) and I find it better looking then MW2 or KZ2.

I think he is refering to the console demo's which are demo's not beta's.

Anyways, I will say this again. If you are expecting this game to be like COD:MW/2 you are looking at the wrong game as it will not play the same despite being War shooters.

He could have them mixed up because I'm only aware of PS3 having a beta for a few months now and 360/PC recently got the MP demo.

The PS3 has a demo too right now.

KylieDog said:
gamings_best said:

crap melee option, no better than kicking someone in the ballz or

AN ACTUAL FREAKING KNIFE

oh and look at the bad company 2 game play, look in the lower right hand corner, OOOOOO I see how much ammo I have, I see how made nade launcher shells i have, but what's that................... no health little kitty, you don't see it either, how about the anywhere on the HUD, no Mr. bigglesworth, but what about the first bad company, do they have health indicator, really they do, you see it as well, crap I thought it was just me...........-_- yeah I so don't know what I'm taking about

cant find any vids about the stupid grenades,

see mabey you misunderstood me, I'm talking as a person who has actually played a battlefield game prior to this one, so I had a certain amount of expectations I though this game would fufill, it turn out to be a Call of duty inspired battlefield game, with I DONT LIKE.

soooooooooooo I'll say it again do have fun with Call of Battlefield: Modern Company 2,

If I'm looking for a console battlefield game that's the cloest thing to the pc verion I'll continue to play bad company 1, and MAG IMO

Haha you talk like you knwo better with older BF games but then promote the knife in BC1?    The knife in BC1 was a joke, you could knife 4 people at once through a wall and with 6-7ft in between you and the wall.

The knife in BC2 is much more like the knife in older games, only a stab anywhere will insta kill, doesn't need be the head only anymore, and it is concealed until you swipe.  No more just walking into a room, pressing triangle and watching everything die like in BC1.

yeah because that guy was totally knifing people through walls right, he was no where near his targets right?????? c'mon bro, bad company 2 will be a fun game for every who has never played a battlefield game

Around the Network

The first BC game was not very good and this one is much worse. And the lag was insane aswell.

How can any war game fan not buy this brilliant and awesome looking game?

It's got big open areas and destructable objects and landscapes and yet is maintaining those beautiful graphics.

I'll get this first day, and I'll get the next Medal of Honor too thanks to DICE doing it's multiplayer.

i really dont get you Crap of Duty fans. COD is generic, BF is not. COD is a mutliplayer run and gun shooter. BF is a combat shooter. You have access to vehicles that you yourself pilots.

as for your "graphics" sucks. stfu, that your false HD consoles cant handle premium graphics. the graphics look great, destruction is at a level that chocks the PS3. Its not my fault that your consoles cant run the game at max settings like PC can. Your visuals are pretty much PC's medium settings. DICE is a PC developer. You should not have expected them to give consoles top rung. If you dont like it buy a PC that can run this.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Boutros said:
chingrin said:
no it doesn't look better on 360. but that's not to say it's bad by any means. I played the crap out of the beta and was sad when it ended. I loved it. IMO it plays nothing like MW2. playing MAG right now and will have so split my time with BC2 when it comes out.

It's better on 360. I have proof.

http://www.gameswire.net/comparisons/battlefield-bad-company-2-comparison_47.html

The textures are pretty much the same but the colors and the contrast is way better on the 360.

Looks to me more like the people doin the compaison have their Super White and RGB Full/Limted settings all wrong more then a difference in game graphics.

Seemed fine, judging by the PS3 demo, except for two facts: there were way too few players for intense combat, and the map was boring and too linear.