By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The I'm Still Getting White Knight Chronicles Thread!

Not one person that owns the game is upset, goes to show the reviews are done by idiots.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network
Sholities said:

I'm still getting this game on Friday. I see that the combat system is similar to FFXI and XII (two games that I hate...) but I'll get it no matter what the reviewers say because I've been waiting for this game ever since they first announced it.

At the end, its really a turn base RPG with an "action" presentation, its not that similar to FF11 or 12.

CaseyDDR said:
Not one person that owns the game is upset, goes to show the reviews are done by idiots.

lol, I was thinking the same thing, not the idiot part tho.

i've had it 2 days going now, ign and gamespot are quite wrong this time.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I think the reviewers were disapointed a lot because of high expectation due to the waiting time, developer and hype/exclusivity. Which translate into them giving this score when they would have probably give more if the same game would have release out of nowhere by an unkown developer.

Around the Network

As soon as I can. Why? Because I think i'll enjoy it.

4 ≈ One

got it yesterday loving it just passed the desert. need to find some people to co-op with i think thats really where im going to have the best time with this game (hit me up PSN vonmercury)

il get it when its 30 bucks

Icyedge said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I think the reviewers were disapointed a lot because of high expectation due to the waiting time, developer and hype/exclusivity. Which translate into them giving this score when they would have probably give more if the same game would have release out of nowhere by an unkown developer.

Looking at it that way, that is true, if it wasn't level-5 whos well known for making great rpg's they might have been kinder perhaps... however if games like FFXIII pass with what its done and is doing for a longer amount of time... i think we can throw that thought out the window.

I picked it up on Wednesday. I only played about an hour all grinding, and unless the game gets horribly bad at the end Then this game is a very good RPG. In the end I don't think reviewers have played a japanese styled RPG. Oh and to my boi Perpride; don't skip out on this game plays like Final Fantasy XII but without any of the problems I have with Xii's combat (Problems I have personally with it not necessarily someone else would have)