By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The I'm Still Getting White Knight Chronicles Thread!

I personally think it deserves 7.5~8/10 but seems GS and IGN reviewers were smoking something when they reviewed it its no way a 5/10 or 6/10 game.

Around the Network
Kashiwaba said:
I personally think it deserves 7.5~8/10 but seems GS and IGN reviewers were smoking something when they reviewed it its no way a 5/10 or 6/10 game.

Yup, its rare but everyone playing the game seems to agree on this

IGN was definitely too harsh on the game. So far I'd say I agree with GT's review the most. 7.6 sounds about right.

makingmusic476 said:
IGN was definitely too harsh on the game. So far I'd say I agree with GT's review the most. 7.6 sounds about right.

Ryan(the reviewer from IGN) is a hardcore RPG fan. I usually agree with his reviews and they are close to my thoughts, like with Folklore for instance. Yet this time he is just completely off base with me. Im having loads of fun with this game. THe MMO aspect is gonna really carry this game as well for the next few months, especially with a good level of DLC for it.

Many of these reviewers are not playing it "RIGHT". THis may sound superficial but its true. If you just assign the regular move sets to the pallette and wondering why the combat seems so boring to you its your own damn fault, THROW SOME CUSTOM COMBOS IN THAT BITCH!!!! lol

I made a custome combo called "UpTheAss!" LMAO, it looks so cool....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Gametrailers review is without a doubt the best out of them all...

However...

My WKC Review > IGN/GS/GT etc...

Around the Network

Fuck IGN and Gamespot lol
Am definitely getting this game!
I would of anticipated Level 5 games more if it was a sequel to Dark Chronicles, man that game was a beast!

But yeah i will be getting this game and if this game sucks returning it within 10 days for game credit LoL

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong

i'm still getting it...bcos i just like and enjoy JRPGs....!!!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Gametrailers review is without a doubt the best out of them all...

However...

My WKC Review > IGN/GS/GT etc...

As far as JRPGs go this Gen for me.....

Valkyria Chronicles=>Demon's Souls>WKC>Eternal Sonata>Disgaea 3>Cross Edge>Blue Dragon

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Damn, Im a bit late to the party :(

I picked it up Wednesday Night at 7pm with a friend of mine (who did as well).  We sat in the Gamestop for about an hour after purchasing the game, talking to the manager about it (he was playing it as well as the other employee in the store). While there, 3 people came in to pick up their preorders as well (with a fourth buying the game without a preorder).

Im very happy with my purchase and it sounds like so are many of you :) This is the only game that I can think of that your character has basically NOTHING to do with the entire story (atleast so far) and Im digging it. 

Anyone else want to reach into the TV to hand the Captain of the Guard a razor?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos