By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The I'm Still Getting White Knight Chronicles Thread!

AdventWolf said:
I'll have to wait and see what the community here says about the game before I pick it up. GoW 3 is higher on my priorities right now.

This is a tough couple of months, gonna be so far behind in games after March with WKC, GOW3, FFXIII, Bioshock 2 and Heavy Rain.

Also bought MAG and Mass Effect 2 recently and still have not completed Darksider's yet :(

I actually changed my SO4 preorder to Alan Wake, as I just couldn't deal with another RPG so soon, and the fact I have it for 360 anyhow.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

getting my copy tomorrow, can't wait to finaly get a jrpg for my ps3 (aside from cross edge which kinda sucked) . only problem now is too many games in such a short time span. theres god of war 3, final fantasty 13, heavy rain, last rebellion, resonance of faith and this, white knight chronicles...damn! so many games so limited resources.

ils411 said:
getting my copy tomorrow, can't wait to finaly get a jrpg for my ps3 (aside from cross edge which kinda sucked) . only problem now is too many games in such a short time span. theres god of war 3, final fantasty 13, heavy rain, last rebellion, resonance of faith and this, white knight chronicles...damn! so many games so limited resources.

Totally agree

In 3 months:
1)Darksiders
2)Mass Effect 2
3)MAG
4)White Knight Chronicles
5)God of War 3
6)Bioshock 2 (yay tomorrow!)
7)Heavy Rain
8)FFXIII

And I also ordered Alan Wake, but thats not until like May 

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

yep, got it and its not really anything like those FF games. More like Rogue Galaxy (if I'm remembering correctly). Just WKC a minute

a minute ago and I would give it an 8/10. Way more enjoyable than FFXII (which I would give a 3/10, but that's just me).

Well i have WKC and i like it.

Around the Network

i've had my copy now for about a week and its ok so far, aside from the fact that your party is made up of a bunch of dumb assess, i mean nowstupid can you be? its like in baseball "i got it!..no wait, i dont got it.."

and then there's the traditional "i'ma country boy but i fight way damn better than any p professional soldier" cliche... gotta love jrpgs :P

which is why like cloud..at least he was really a solder..not lvl1 soldier, but a trained soldier non the tless.

I am still getting it, online component looks really cool.