By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Boutros said:
I refused to watch videos of it so far but I think I will now that my hype is dead.

lol you actually held out until now? All that wait for nothing. ^^

Around the Network

White Knight Chronicles is just another JRPG game and another flop. The Last Remnant, Enchanted Arms, Infinite Undiscovery, plus other JRPGs this gen and now White Knight Chronicles have all flopped. JRPGs are just not as good as they used to be.

5.1 out of 10 from IGN. WKC is a flop.

numonex said:
White Knight Chronicles is just another JRPG game and another flop. The Last Remnant, Enchanted Arms, Infinite Undiscovery, plus other JRPGs this gen and now White Knight Chronicles have all flopped. JRPGs are just not as good as they used to be.

Ironiclly i really liked enchanted arms and IU, i gave enchanted a 8 outta 10 and IU also an' 8.

i honestly think these reviews are way overblown, the games isn't epic, i'll say this, but i refuse to believe MAG is the better game...

Slimebeast said:
Boutros said:
I refused to watch videos of it so far but I think I will now that my hype is dead.

Its not funny to gloat.

How would you feel if Elder Scrolls V gets 5/10 from IGN?

@numonex

Thats because the Fantasy of the generation isn't out yet!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Stop listening to IGN and just play the games you want.

Geez people.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

Ouch. I read their entire article and it sure sounds like it deserves a low(ish) score, but in the 50's? Might be a bit harsh. Oh well, I preordered it, will get it and will most likely still enjoy it.

darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:
Boutros said:

Its not funny to gloat.

How would you feel if Elder Scrolls V gets 5/10 from IGN?

@numonex

Thats because the Fantasy of the generation isn't out yet!

I dare not to think of such a thing.

Like I said in another thread:

Haven't we learned already this gen that we should never trust JRPG reviews?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
numonex said:

Ironiclly i really liked enchanted arms and IU, i gave enchanted a 8 outta 10 and IU also an' 8.

i honestly think these reviews are way overblown, the games isn't epic, i'll say this, but i refuse to believe MAG is the better game...

MAG is a fantastic game. On N4G it is an 7.9 after 71 reviews. 76 on Metacritic after 28 reviews.

WKC is a 7.2 after 10 reviews on N4G. 69 on Metacritic after 4 reviews and that's without the IGN score yet.

I told you from the start but you wouldn't listen, so I will tell you again.

Xenogears > WKC  

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*