By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome to VGCharts!! (first thread ever created on VGC)

I love u all

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Never seen this before. Ahhh, August 2006. A fine time. And a fine vintage for Pepsi Cola. Whatever that means.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Spam-Box-360 said:
Hello, people of 2016!

I came from the future 2017.

Around the Network

used to linger on here in 2007 to check ps3 sales v 360 then finally joined in 2008. last gen was the best ever those days arnt coming back and vgchartz was a part of that

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Xen was here

When I first came to this site I was but a lurker, now I am the master.

i was a minor back then

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Machina said:
enditall727 said:

Well well well

The Chad Daddy is here!!

I would like to say a couple things to you future VGC users who are reading this right now in 2015,16,17,18, and 19.

someone obviously decided to bump this thread and now you are here reading through the comments. It is 2014 at the time that i'm making this comment! I'm posting while i'm still alive. I have yet to vanish at this point like most old user do.

I would like to say that i hope Nintendo did well with the Wii U. I also hope that Sony did well with the Vita also. I'm reporting to you all from a time when they weren't doing so good. I hope they had gotten all that shit sorted out in your time.

I wonder if those pesky devils known as the PlayStation fans are still the undisputed rulers of the internet? They sure are right now in 2014.

Right now, everybody is talking about the 1st Titanfall and when Gears Of War had just been acquired by MS.

There was a rumor going around that Crash Bandicoot was acquired by Sony recently. I hope it came true! I also know not to say anything about Final Fantasy 15 because i'm sure it still has not released yet. I do hope that Final Fantasy 13-6 is good though because we all know that FF 13-4, 5, and 6 has to be released first.

That's pretty much all i wanted to say. I just wanted to seal my name in VGC history before i went inactive because i'm sure it has came by the time you read this

But uhh.. yea.. Later

This is such a cool post to read.

Let's see. Here's how things turned out:

- Wii U and Vita both came to be seen as commercial failures. They both had dedicated and vocal fanbases, however, much like the Dreamcast.
- Titanfall received a sequel. It was multiplat, sort of bombed (at least didn't do as well as was hoped), but was well received by fans and critics.
- Microsoft still owns Gears but hasn't really done much with the IP besides a remaster collection and one sequel.
- Crash did indeed make a comeback on a Sony platform, in the form of a HD colleection for PS4 that's selling incredibly well. At the present time it's still unclear if this will remain exclusive or was just a timed exclusive deal.
- Final Fantasy XV finally released and seemed to be fairly well received (not liking JRPGs myself I can't really say whether that positive reception was justified though). It certainly didn't seem to generate the backlash that XIII did.
- You have indeed stopped posting. RIP.

Really cool to read;)