Played them each once, only on 200cc, mostly blind going in (a few GameXplain bids):
1. Ribbon Road - no idea why, but it just clicks. I love this track.
2. Big Blue - Fantastic track. Don't even care about F-Zero. I broke antigravity, THAT'S how fast I was.
3. Super Bell Subway - i can't pick why it's lower than the other two, but I love this track.
4. Wild Woods - really fun, but somewhat samey to other tracks. Love the design though.
5. Baby Park - I swear to god I lapped in 10 seconds. Friggin' hilarious.
6. Neo Bowser - first one I played. Will improve when I play it again.
7. Animal Crossing - very boring track. Attention to detail is nice, but, well, meh
8. Cheese Land- Kind of bland, definitely a learning curve on 200cc blind. Also the one I've seen gameplay of least.
You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt! I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading. After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!