Quantcast
Famitsu sales (8/10 - 8/16)

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales (8/10 - 8/16)

Wow, 360 way above PS3 O_o




Around the Network

Whaat?!

What are new 360 owners doing with their console? No software got a boost!



mwuahahaha 360 is making its return in japan



 

mM

Now we have Dengeki's numbers.

01. [NDS] Dragon Quest IX (Square Enix) 135,594 / 3,631,880
02. [NDS] Tomodachi Collection (Nintendo) 129,722 / 759,924
03. [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) 106,583 / 1,004,224
04. [WII] Monster Hunter 3 (Capcom) 87,994 / 759,052
05. [PS2] SD Gundam G Generation Wars (Bandai Namco) 54,368 / 248,900
06. [PSP] Tales of VS. (Bandai Namco) 32,611 / 169,373
07. [NDS] Puyo Puyo 7 (Sega) 31,011 / 107,661
08. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (BEST) (Capcom) 26,588 / 899,325
09. [NDS] Penguin no Mondai X (Konami) 19,939 / 95,836
10. [PS2] Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes (Bandai Namco) 17,911 / 69,722

NDS: 97,069 (+19,634) / 27,285,795
PSP: 40,049 (+7,620) / 12,551,721
Wii: 52,031 (-261) / 8,509,425
PS3: 3,985 (-1,102) / 3,355,995
360: 8,312 (+3,736) / 1,105,073
PS2: 5,693 (+592)


2009 Summer Market Size (06/29 - 08/16)
- Total HW Units: 1,265,000 (down 9.9% YoY)
- Total SW Units: 10,552,000 (up 15.5% YoY)
- DS HW Units: 629,000 (up 54.0% YoY)
- DS SW Units: 5,933,000 (up 33.7% YoY)


http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/451/451913




I cant believe that some people claim that MH III is a flop, but i dont really see the point of proving them wrong.

Good Hardware sales for the Wii (hopefuly it will stay this way for few weeks) and the 360.



Around the Network
Soriku said:

Now we have Dengeki's numbers.

01. [NDS] Dragon Quest IX (Square Enix) 135,594 / 3,631,880
02. [NDS] Tomodachi Collection (Nintendo) 129,722 / 759,924
03. [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) 106,583 / 1,004,224
04. [WII] Monster Hunter 3 (Capcom) 87,994 / 759,052
05. [PS2] SD Gundam G Generation Wars (Bandai Namco) 54,368 / 248,900
06. [PSP] Tales of VS. (Bandai Namco) 32,611 / 169,373
07. [NDS] Puyo Puyo 7 (Sega) 31,011 / 107,661
08. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (BEST) (Capcom) 26,588 / 899,325
09. [NDS] Penguin no Mondai X (Konami) 19,939 / 95,836
10. [PS2] Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes (Bandai Namco) 17,911 / 69,722

NDS: 97,069 (+19,634) / 27,285,795
PSP: 40,049 (+7,620) / 12,551,721
Wii: 52,031 (-261) / 8,509,425
PS3: 3,985 (-1,102) / 3,355,995
360: 8,312 (+3,736) / 1,105,073

PS2: 5,693 (+592)


2009 Summer Market Size (06/29 - 08/16)
- Total HW Units: 1,265,000 (down 9.9% YoY)
- Total SW Units: 10,552,000 (up 15.5% YoY)
- DS HW Units: 629,000 (up 54.0% YoY)
- DS SW Units: 5,933,000 (up 33.7% YoY)


http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/451/451913

o_O

What are 360 owners doing with their console?



Somedyvs waiting for slim ? Haha



Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

 

Zuhyc said:

o_O

What are 360 owners doing with their console?

it's a mystery....

playing used games?



It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:
Zuhyc said:

o_O

What are 360 owners doing with their console?

it's a mystery....

playing used games?

Could be