Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

veritaz said:
John2290 said:

It does look a little plain but the whole system is better now, you can just hit the ps button and yout latest trophy is shown below just one button press to see your progress, latest trophy and the most rare. Also, the pyramid rarity icon is just plain cool.

Yeah I like the pyramid thing  and the below your game trophy progress but the ui seems to load for a long time on random things now. The please wait playstation icon plays on a bunch of things when before it was instant.

Have you tried setting your DNS manually to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for secondary DNS?



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
veritaz said:

Yeah I like the pyramid thing  and the below your game trophy progress but the ui seems to load for a long time on random things now. The please wait playstation icon plays on a bunch of things when before it was instant.

Have you tried setting your DNS manually to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for secondary DNS?

Yeah I do, it's annoying seeing that please wait icon so much.



I think it will take sometime before I got a platinum so here is my profile.
PSN ID: Austinox14

Thank you!



NoCtiS_NoX said:
I think it will take sometime before I got a platinum so here is my profile.
PSN ID: Austinox14

Thank you!

I've already performed the update for this week and will be posting it shortly. I can add you next week though. Please send me a PM requesting to join, that way I won't forget.



Jan 24, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season



VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings



VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard



Busiest Members



Latest Platinums



Platinum Leaderboard 2017



Around the Network

Ah update time, thanks, even if im making like very little progress.

Still working towards my second plat this year, Gravity Rush 2.



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

John2290 said:
Gave up on FFXV at 80 percent of so, too much fishing and running in circles! Wanna plat Skyrim but the Deadra artifacts are iffy at best since I've stumbled across many of them without even realizing there was a trophy involved.

As long as you took the deadra artifact associated with the quest you should be ok  check your  stats that will tell you how many you have done , beware ones like clavicus vile you need to take the masque not the axe when he offers it , you may have sold or stored some of the artifacts  but since you took them your allright.



Hot damn Veritaz...BOOM! One week and you blow the whole month. I'll even forgive the My name is Mayo plat as that's still first place.

Also, I don't know how you stuck Orc Slayer for over 4 hours....I'd probably strangle myself with the DS charging cable.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Thanks for the update Arc, my come back from my break is pretty good.



John2290 said:
Hot damn Veritaz...BOOM! One week and you blow the whole month. I'll even forgive the My name is Mayo plat as that's still first place.

Also, I don't know how you stuck Orc Slayer for over 4 hours....I'd probably strangle myself with the DS charging cable.

it was fine until the last boss, he was just broken. 20 min of shooting him in the head over and over again.