Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update though at least for my account there are several errors.
I have 112 points this week, not 285 so I should be much lower on the busiest member list. I got two platinums this week, but neither are listed in that list and there points aren't added to the platinum leader board either though the count of total platinums did increase there.



Around the Network

6 years 11 months and 4 day after my first trophy in the game I now have 100% of the trophies in little big planet. That was the 3rd game I had any trophies in second was Uncharted Drakes Fortune but the first and a game I'll may never 100% Pixel Junk Eden.



Wonktonodi said:
Thanks for the update though at least for my account there are several errors.
I have 112 points this week, not 285 so I should be much lower on the busiest member list. I got two platinums this week, but neither are listed in that list and there points aren't added to the platinum leader board either though the count of total platinums did increase there.

Looks like I forgot to reset the points earned over the past week, so it was counting points for the past two weeks. Here is the updated Busiest Members table:

VGchartz Username PSN ID Pts This Week Pts Last Week Increase
KylieDog KylieDog 15616 15493 123
badgenome PublicSudoku 13464 13341 123
Wonktonodi WonkTonodi1 9579 9467 112
Esquoret Esquoret 15447 15348 99
fadetoone FadeToOne 13769 13682 87
DarthVolod DarthVolod 5519 5463 56
fps_d0minat0r fps_d0minat0r 8098 8046 52
postofficebuddy postofficebuddy 8357 8315 42
HideoK HideoK 18977 18937 40
Wagram AnimasPaine 5553 5519 34


And, yeah it looks like I missed your two platinum trophies. Adding them now.



Arcturus said:
Wonktonodi said:
Thanks for the update though at least for my account there are several errors.
I have 112 points this week, not 285 so I should be much lower on the busiest member list. I got two platinums this week, but neither are listed in that list and there points aren't added to the platinum leader board either though the count of total platinums did increase there.

Looks like I forgot to reset the points earned over the past week, so it was counting points for the past two weeks. Here is the updated Busiest Members table:

VGchartz Username PSN ID Pts This Week Pts Last Week Increase
KylieDog KylieDog 15616 15493 123
badgenome PublicSudoku 13464 13341 123
Wonktonodi WonkTonodi1 9579 9467 112
Esquoret Esquoret 15447 15348 99
fadetoone FadeToOne 13769 13682 87
DarthVolod DarthVolod 5519 5463 56
fps_d0minat0r fps_d0minat0r 8098 8046 52
postofficebuddy postofficebuddy 8357 8315 42
HideoK HideoK 18977 18937 40
Wagram AnimasPaine 5553 5519 34


And, yeah it looks like I missed your two platinum trophies. Adding them now.

i'm sorry to use this post to quote you, but i didn't want to quote the weekly update.

i earn a plat this week, but it was not Battlefield bad company 2, earn that one long time ago... i got the driveclub Platinum this week.

you do great work... thanks for the update.



Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Lots of people getting MGS V platinum.
This is impressive. I started playing it 10 days ago and I don;'t foresee ever spending the time needed for the plat...( out of 15 missions completed I have yet to get an S rank or complete all of the objectives of one mission on the first try( I am getting some As now that I have Quiet but that's about it)).



PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Ail said:

Lots of people getting MGS V platinum.
This is impressive. I started playing it 10 days ago and I don;'t foresee ever spending the time needed for the plat...( out of 15 missions completed I have yet to get an S rank or complete all of the objectives of one mission on the first try( I am getting some As now that I have Quiet but that's about it)).


You don't need the objectives to get an S rank.  S rank are very easy since doing them fast rewards so many points and can do missions extremely fast if know what to do already.  D-horse is actually best buddy for S rank due to the speed he provides.

Can do all objectives once unlocked stealth camo (which requires no skill to achieve and is just a R+D unlock), at which point really is no challenge at all.



________________________________________________________________

Thx for update,

Holy crap Kyliedog lol.



 

I'm still earning trophies at a very slow pace. At least I got platinum #50.  I'm finally going to finish XCOM soon.



Tbone said:
Thx for update,

Holy crap Kyliedog lol.


lol, I had very little to do in all the games, as soon as got SSFIV done just popped the others in to finish off.

Borderlands 2 just kill Terrawhatsit and hand quest in
Finish Ex Hard run of Yakuza
Speedrun last couple levels of oddworld
Do objectives for 2 more MGS missions
RE required 2 more playthroughs after I finished a couple saves I had going, but it not very long if know what doing.

Got a few more games close to plat, not as close, but just gonna do them when in the mood, was just trying to get as many into the update as possible.



________________________________________________________________

Rocket League Platinum baby!!