Quantcast
Anybody trying to lose weight ? heres my story. of 6 days 7lbs lost

Forums - General Discussion - Anybody trying to lose weight ? heres my story. of 6 days 7lbs lost

But yeah I'm 174cm in height and I'm cureently 170lbs my scale right now says I'm 170.2lbs I just need to lose 0.3 to be 169.9 so close to 169lbs, I am happy at 170lbs later is thanksgiving for me but I'll try to eat less :)



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
DonFerrari said:
I wouldn't trust any fast gain or some nutricionist.

But on my weight reduction plan I gone from 182Lb to 172Lb in one month and now almost 3 months after starting I'm sitting at 164Lb.

Basically the best method to burn fat involves:
Consume 500 cal less than your basal and burn 500 more (1000 inbalance, that can make you burn up to 2Lb of fat per week, anything over that is either dehydration, loss of muscle or very unhealthy)
Do cardio vascular exercises at 60-75% of your maximum cardiac beats (so walking at about 4mph is a good range) 2 or 3 times a week at least, starting at 40min per week and raising 5min per week.
Do hypertrophy in gym 6 days a week, burns a lot of calories and build muscle which raises your basal and help burns fat.
For eating use the very simple math of 2g per Kg of body mass (below 25% of body fat, if you are over it then count only your lean weight for the count) of protein, 0.6g per gram of fat and 3g per kg of carbo (and reduce 0.2g per week). Always choose good food, for carbo things like sweet potato, whole rice, etc, for fat can be peanut grinded, white cheese or seeds and for protein basically any regular meat, egg or milk.

You don't need any medicine or supplement unless you have a disease or hard time to have some portion of the diet. All else is just people reaping you. Creatine helps a little, whey protein can be good for after workout, fish oil isn't bad, caffeine is a burner, vitamin is good for health... but you can do without any of these.

My nutricianist did recommend me fish oil and walking 40 minutes everyday I'm doing those currently aswell and making my garden of life protein powder smoothie, I'm 174 cm about 5'8 and 1/2 in height. what's yours <3 ? and congrats on 164lbs

I'm 178cm 5'10 I still need to burn something like 5-10lb to finally be on the fitness level I want and had before grad.

Are you working out to build muscle? That will help you be able to eat a little more without gaining fat or just burn more fat while you restrict a little.

Good that you are walking (try to run a little as well it is good to increase cardio capacity, increase insulin sensibility - helps build muscle and burn fat) and kept losing weight. If you can start planning your diet for the after. Because you probably won't be eating the same stuff that you are now and many people gain a lot of weight when they stop diet but didn't reeducate themselves to keep eating health stuff on controlled quantity but that they enjoy.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

dx11332sega said:
But yeah I'm 174cm in height and I'm cureently 170lbs my scale right now says I'm 170.2lbs I just need to lose 0.3 to be 169.9 so close to 169lbs, I am happy at 170lbs later is thanksgiving for me but I'll try to eat less :)

Don't forget that it isn't what you eat in one meal or even one day it is more like on the week.

You won't gain 2lb by eating a lot in the thanksgiving. And sometimes when you start to lose little fat a day of eating a lot and going back to diet can help out. And feeling guilty is a very bad stuff for weight reduction. Just be clear with yourself that you are going to fast for the day before the big meal and on the next day or two you are going to eat very little to balance out and you should be fine. Most of the weight you'll see increase on the scale is liquid retention so they'll also go out in a few days.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
dx11332sega said:

My nutricianist did recommend me fish oil and walking 40 minutes everyday I'm doing those currently aswell and making my garden of life protein powder smoothie, I'm 174 cm about 5'8 and 1/2 in height. what's yours <3 ? and congrats on 164lbs

I'm 178cm 5'10 I still need to burn something like 5-10lb to finally be on the fitness level I want and had before grad.

Are you working out to build muscle? That will help you be able to eat a little more without gaining fat or just burn more fat while you restrict a little.

Good that you are walking (try to run a little as well it is good to increase cardio capacity, increase insulin sensibility - helps build muscle and burn fat) and kept losing weight. If you can start planning your diet for the after. Because you probably won't be eating the same stuff that you are now and many people gain a lot of weight when they stop diet but didn't reeducate themselves to keep eating health stuff on controlled quantity but that they enjoy.

I did enter a gym last month my nutricianist said I need to do stairs so I'm doing stair master and incline fast walking but I go outside to walk in mornings instead in the gym I do stair master 20 minutes I burn 0.4 per day I noticed its giving me a nicer tushy  and legs <3 , but I cancelled my gym membership I can still go to gym till january 10 saved myself from annaul gym fee . but It's better to exercise walking outside like I'm currently doing . I dont want muscle I just wanna be slim till I'm a 10 rating in handsomeness because I want girls to feel hot around me my clothes are as follows - medium shirt and 30x30 slim pants few more and i'm 29x29 in pants size



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

DonFerrari said:
dx11332sega said:
But yeah I'm 174cm in height and I'm cureently 170lbs my scale right now says I'm 170.2lbs I just need to lose 0.3 to be 169.9 so close to 169lbs, I am happy at 170lbs later is thanksgiving for me but I'll try to eat less :)

Don't forget that it isn't what you eat in one meal or even one day it is more like on the week.

You won't gain 2lb by eating a lot in the thanksgiving. And sometimes when you start to lose little fat a day of eating a lot and going back to diet can help out. And feeling guilty is a very bad stuff for weight reduction. Just be clear with yourself that you are going to fast for the day before the big meal and on the next day or two you are going to eat very little to balance out and you should be fine. Most of the weight you'll see increase on the scale is liquid retention so they'll also go out in a few days.

I did notice that If I drink less I barely gain weight , My dad loved drinking way too much liquids  I'm the opposite I barely kinda drink my water bottles every day like my community health bottle that i fill in the house in the bottle I drink 1/4 of the bottle in breakfast and in lunch I drink 1/2 and at dinner I drink the 1/4 of soda because my diabetes kicks me tells me sugar is below 120 normal in my meter thingy I end up with a sugar at 66 almost danger zone of me dieing if below 50 sugar level yesterday buy I did instead gotten jam sandwich and ate a just one medium spoon of sugar from the sugar bag got my sugar back in 120



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
DonFerrari said:

Don't forget that it isn't what you eat in one meal or even one day it is more like on the week.

You won't gain 2lb by eating a lot in the thanksgiving. And sometimes when you start to lose little fat a day of eating a lot and going back to diet can help out. And feeling guilty is a very bad stuff for weight reduction. Just be clear with yourself that you are going to fast for the day before the big meal and on the next day or two you are going to eat very little to balance out and you should be fine. Most of the weight you'll see increase on the scale is liquid retention so they'll also go out in a few days.

I did notice that If I drink less I barely gain weight , My dad loved drinking way too much liquids  I'm the opposite I barely kinda drink my water bottles every day like my community health bottle that i fill in the house in the bottle I drink 1/4 of the bottle in breakfast and in lunch I drink 1/2 and at dinner I drink the 1/4 of soda because my diabetes kicks me tells me sugar is below 120 normal in my meter thingy I end up with a sugar at 66 almost danger zone of me dieing if below 50 sugar level yesterday buy I did instead gotten jam sandwich and ate a just one medium spoon of sugar from the sugar bag got my sugar back in 120

Drinking a lot of water is important and help you lose weight as well, helps to lose the excessive water you are holding in your body as well.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:
I wouldn't trust any fast gain or some nutricionist.

But on my weight reduction plan I gone from 182Lb to 172Lb in one month and now almost 3 months after starting I'm sitting at 164Lb.

Basically the best method to burn fat involves:
Consume 500 cal less than your basal and burn 500 more (1000 inbalance, that can make you burn up to 2Lb of fat per week, anything over that is either dehydration, loss of muscle or very unhealthy)
Do cardio vascular exercises at 60-75% of your maximum cardiac beats (so walking at about 4mph is a good range) 2 or 3 times a week at least, starting at 40min per week and raising 5min per week.
Do hypertrophy in gym 6 days a week, burns a lot of calories and build muscle which raises your basal and help burns fat.
For eating use the very simple math of 2g per Kg of body mass (below 25% of body fat, if you are over it then count only your lean weight for the count) of protein, 0.6g per gram of fat and 3g per kg of carbo (and reduce 0.2g per week). Always choose good food, for carbo things like sweet potato, whole rice, etc, for fat can be peanut grinded, white cheese or seeds and for protein basically any regular meat, egg or milk.

You don't need any medicine or supplement unless you have a disease or hard time to have some portion of the diet. All else is just people reaping you. Creatine helps a little, whey protein can be good for after workout, fish oil isn't bad, caffeine is a burner, vitamin is good for health... but you can do without any of these.

Gym sessions 6 days a week plus calorie restriction for 3 months is quite a lot of effort for small results. If weight loss is the goal, a few days of fasting would have achieved the same without the hassle and slowdown of metabolism.

Gym sessions (strengths?) are useless under calorie restriction. You will not be able to gain muscle mass without calorie and protein surplus (unless you take steroids). You might get wiry like a cyclist at best. Natural muscle building requires bulking (overeating) and cutting (fasting to melt the fat).



dx11332sega said:
DonFerrari said:

 because my diabetes kicks me tells me sugar is below 120 normal in my meter thingy I end up with a sugar at 66 almost danger zone of me dieing

You shouldn't have diabetes at a young age. Best recommendation is to look into the diet of you ancestors before modern civilization: cavemen, carnivore or keto diet (all zero-carbs) to get rid of that sugar addiction.

At the minimum you should start with some days of sugar/carb vacation where you eat nothing but meat, animal fat, eggs, cheese etc but no carbs. I do these from time to time and it feels really great.



numberwang said:
DonFerrari said:
I wouldn't trust any fast gain or some nutricionist.

But on my weight reduction plan I gone from 182Lb to 172Lb in one month and now almost 3 months after starting I'm sitting at 164Lb.

Basically the best method to burn fat involves:
Consume 500 cal less than your basal and burn 500 more (1000 inbalance, that can make you burn up to 2Lb of fat per week, anything over that is either dehydration, loss of muscle or very unhealthy)
Do cardio vascular exercises at 60-75% of your maximum cardiac beats (so walking at about 4mph is a good range) 2 or 3 times a week at least, starting at 40min per week and raising 5min per week.
Do hypertrophy in gym 6 days a week, burns a lot of calories and build muscle which raises your basal and help burns fat.
For eating use the very simple math of 2g per Kg of body mass (below 25% of body fat, if you are over it then count only your lean weight for the count) of protein, 0.6g per gram of fat and 3g per kg of carbo (and reduce 0.2g per week). Always choose good food, for carbo things like sweet potato, whole rice, etc, for fat can be peanut grinded, white cheese or seeds and for protein basically any regular meat, egg or milk.

You don't need any medicine or supplement unless you have a disease or hard time to have some portion of the diet. All else is just people reaping you. Creatine helps a little, whey protein can be good for after workout, fish oil isn't bad, caffeine is a burner, vitamin is good for health... but you can do without any of these.

Gym sessions 6 days a week plus calorie restriction for 3 months is quite a lot of effort for small results. If weight loss is the goal, a few days of fasting would have achieved the same without the hassle and slowdown of metabolism.

Gym sessions (strengths?) are useless under calorie restriction. You will not be able to gain muscle mass without calorie and protein surplus (unless you take steroids). You might get wiry like a cyclist at best. Natural muscle building requires bulking (overeating) and cutting (fasting to melt the fat).

Not that much effort and not small results. I have lost the weight very healthy and it was mainly fat.

If you want to be unhealthy, lose weight fast and rebound, or die at 35y old like your ancestors do it.

I'm enough bulky as I'm and still getting better every time. Healthy and weight management isn't a run, it is something for your whole life.

And you aren't that much into calorie restriction on the set I passed to him. You cycle for the reduction of carb while cutting fat, then you would start increasing carbs on the muscle build portion.

You may say that it is small loss, but I have basically burnt half my fat in 3 months, I can't consider that small result.

Also not to forget that everyone metabolism and body is different so rates diverge and I have Hashimoto Hypotiroidism.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

I'm finally 169lbs this is gonna be the first video of me and scale here I'm so happy <3



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber