No. Let's review.
1) I said that "many" Bernie Sanders supporters now actually prefer Biden over Warren. That is not a 'generalization', it's a statement of demonstrable fact. There is a difference. The survey data you yourself provided suggests it to be between one-third and one-fourth of Sanders supporters who currently feel that way.
2) According to the very survey you yourself pointed me to, the second choice candidates of Bernie Sanders supporters are:
In other words, Biden is actually the second choice of more Bernie Sanders voters than Warren is, according to this survey, which suggests that your bolded statement is incorrect.
For comparison's sake, the same poll finds that second choice candidates of Elizabeth Warren voters to be...
There is a notable difference between 29% and 22%. It's not epic, but it is something. It's also just one poll, but that one poll is the one you pointed to and it does kind of bear out my point. I feel that it's a reflection though of the disproportionate belligerence we have seen from the Sanders camp toward Warren in recent weeks since she held that 15,000-strong rally in Seattle, which is when this fissure began by no coincidence.
No, let's review:
1. You said many Bernie supporters hate Warren more than Biden now. You didn't say prefer. That was a generalization based on nothing but your feelings.
2. 29% and 28% is a statistical tie, it's hardly anything you can use to say Bernie supporters hate Warren over Biden when they're tied for their second choice. And it's actually better now for Warren than it was last time a poll came out for second choices. Last time with Bernie supporters 26% preferred Biden as their second choice and 16% preferred Warren. That's a 12 point jump in Warren support from Bernie supporters to tie with Biden for the second choice now.
3. If you look at the data from last time Sanders support with Warren supporters actually dropped. Last time it was 25% that had Sanders as their second choice with Harris coming in at 14% and Biden at 13%. Sanders now is at 23% with Biden skyrocketed to 22% statistically tied with Sanders as the second choice.
So in conclusion, based on data your feelings are wrong and misplaced.
It actually seems the Warren camp is the camp that's beginning to "hate" Bernie over Biden by what the data suggests. If this trend continues as is, Biden will overtake Warren supporters' second choice slot, while Warren will overtake Sanders supporters' second choice slot.
Here is the poll data from last time.Last edited by tsogud - on 19 September 2019