Ok, now what about Trump? Why is it that any criticism avout Trump will always be directed to Obama or Hillary? Stop beating the bush and answer the actual problem.
I thought I was quite clear. The problem is politicians... all politicians.
But it is a fair point to ask why Obama got such a free ride, given his incompetence and failure to deliver. He left a legacy of division leading to a Trump win. Undeniable.
Well, that's complete bull, and it can be smelled from an ocean away.
* Ended the recession brought on by the Bush administration.
* Funded the upgrade of the US auto-Industry, preventing it from complete collapse.
* Lowered the deficit year over year from 1.4 trillion USD at the end of the Bush administration down to 400 B USD, or a 72% reduction. And at the same time cut taxes for the working class.
* Healthcare reformation.
* Cut back on expensive US military operations, saving hundreds of billions of US taxpayer dollars.
* Instituted bank regulations to prevent the kind of economic collapsed caused by the Bush administration and their removal of prior regulations.
* Eliminated Osama Bin Laden, after the Bush administration had failed to do so for its entire 8 year administration.
* Raised fuel efficiency standards, which is pro-environment and pro-consumer.
* Reduced carbon emissions through the US.
* Solved the nuclear crisis with Iran, and has catalyzed the rise of liberal causes in Iran.
* Created more jobs than any other President outside of Bill Clinton. After Bush had the lowest success in 100 years, rivalled only by his father Bush Sr. and Eisenhower (both Republicans).
This is all in spite of Republicans trying to obstruct everything the Democrats were trying to achieve. The major problem with Obama wasn't the Democrats, it was the pig-headed Republican obstructionism.
On the other hand, the current Republican administration has achieved nothing, Donald Trump runs his mouth on Twitter like an whiney crybaby, dropping the world opinion of the US substantially. He has had to fire many of his own "expertly handpicked staff" for incompetence. The Republican government has not passed anything, the only things that have happened are Trumps really terrible executive orders to hurt the people of the United States and the country as a whole. He has ordered the launch of several disastrous military offenses in support of Sunni extremist groups and Saudi Arabia, costing American lives.
Question: Why are Americans so clueless about their own country? Sometimes I think Western Europe knows more about what's happened in the US than the majority of actual Americans do. Is the news/propaganda umbrella really that terrible in the US? Why is it that Americans think Obama did nothing when the rest of the world can see he achieved quite a lot? Or is this just certain states who are under propaganda umbrellas? Or is it just ignorant republicans?