Quantcast
NintenDominion: Nintendo Switch Lite Announced, Coming 9/20/19

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDominion: Nintendo Switch Lite Announced, Coming 9/20/19

dx11332sega said:
alejollorente10 said:

I have it but I haven't played lately!

Cool heres a frieza juggle its timing is hard but I can finally do this juggle currently playing blazblue tag more It's one extremely sexy juggle 4 air juggle combo

Seems good! I would like to have the time to practice and do the combos more naturally.



Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network

Any prediction for tomorrow? I would like to see Fire Emblem Three Houses enter the top 10 sales but for now it will be complicated. Surely Mario Maker appears with 3.5 - 4 million. I hope to see Switch reaching 40 million.



Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:
Any prediction for tomorrow? I would like to see Fire Emblem Three Houses enter the top 10 sales but for now it will be complicated. Surely Mario Maker appears with 3.5 - 4 million. I hope to see Switch reaching 40 million.

What happens tomorrow? 



alejollorente10 said:
dx11332sega said:

Cool heres a frieza juggle its timing is hard but I can finally do this juggle currently playing blazblue tag more It's one extremely sexy juggle 4 air juggle combo

Seems good! I would like to have the time to practice and do the combos more naturally.

Sent you a Friend request



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

And since I mentioned Fire Emblem Three Houses, I'd like to talk a little about the game. In principle, I had my doubts that I would like to go to the monastery and the teaching but the truth is that I loved it. Interacting with the characters, doing the activities was super fun and had a great time doing that. Like teaching, the truth is that everything is very well implemented and integrated into the game. I also liked the conversations with the characters very much, the truth is that there are some that are really very deep and that go out of the generic. It is true that the battles are somewhat easier than in previous games but there are some that are equally hard and the animations of the combat are really well done. The game is not exactly a prodigy at the graphic level but the truth is that I do not care, everything else was really fascinating and makes up for everything. Finally, to say that I played the Black Eagles route and in the future I would like to play that of the other two houses.



Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network
Metallox said:
alejollorente10 said:
Any prediction for tomorrow? I would like to see Fire Emblem Three Houses enter the top 10 sales but for now it will be complicated. Surely Mario Maker appears with 3.5 - 4 million. I hope to see Switch reaching 40 million.

What happens tomorrow? 

Nintendo's financial data for the last quarter (Until September 30). Updated data on game sales and Switch sales.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html



Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

dx11332sega said:
alejollorente10 said:

Seems good! I would like to have the time to practice and do the combos more naturally.

Sent you a Friend request

Accepted!



Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:
And since I mentioned Fire Emblem Three Houses, I'd like to talk a little about the game. In principle, I had my doubts that I would like to go to the monastery and the teaching but the truth is that I loved it. Interacting with the characters, doing the activities was super fun and had a great time doing that. Like teaching, the truth is that everything is very well implemented and integrated into the game. I also liked the conversations with the characters very much, the truth is that there are some that are really very deep and that go out of the generic. It is true that the battles are somewhat easier than in previous games but there are some that are equally hard and the animations of the combat are really well done. The game is not exactly a prodigy at the graphic level but the truth is that I do not care, everything else was really fascinating and makes up for everything. Finally, to say that I played the Black Eagles route and in the future I would like to play that of the other two houses.

It'll be interesting to see if you still praise the monastery segments as highly after multiple playthroughs. I initially thought similarly but then my opinion lessened a bit after realizing the tedium and monotony.

I hope to see that this game has been selling really well, perhaps even on track to beat Fates and be the #1 Fire Emblem!



cycycychris said:
curl-6 said:

Vampyr is out now on Switch. Well, tomorrow if you live in America or Europe. It seems to be getting a stealth-release, but it seems to be a very decent port, handled by Saber, the same guys who ported Witcher 3.

I'm quite excited for this game, unfortunate it was kinda stealth released. Though i have seen a few banner ads for it. I gotta finish a game or 2 before I get it thoguh

Yeah I haven't seen a single ad for it whatsoever, Nintendo don't even seem to have tweeted it like they did with, say, RE5 and 6. That's kinda why I posted it here, figured people should at least be made aware of it haha. Maybe I'll pick it up somewhere down the line, I'm just too swamped atm, I justed started Luigi's Mansion 3 and I haven't even had time to finish Trine 4 ot Witcher 3 yet! XD



As of Sept 30th.

Total Switch shipments - 41,670,000
Switch Lite - 1.950,000

Super Mario Maker 2 - 3.93 million
Link's Awakening - 3.13 million
Fire Emblem: Three Houses - 2.29 million

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 19.01 million
Smash Bros Ultimate - 15.71 million
Super Mario Odyssey - 15.38 million
Breath of the Wild - 14.54 million
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! - 11.28 million
Splatoon 2 - 9.28 million
Super Mario Party - 7.59 million
New Super Mario Deluxe U - 4.59 million

All titles include retail, bundle and digital.

Last edited by SpokenTruth - on 31 October 2019

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."