Quantcast
NintenDominion | Best Sellers as of 4/15! | Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD releases tomorrow!

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDominion | Best Sellers as of 4/15! | Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD releases tomorrow!

Wyrdness said:
Nautilus said:
Sooooooooo...... it seems King Zeal(an insider at Resetera which seems to be credible) is teasing a direct for 13th February, and also leaked some games to expect either for this direct or for this year.

Strangely I'd heard about a possible ND but the date was the 14th in that rumour which was floating around last month.

Going by the thread at Resetera, that guy seems really trusted, so much so that everyone is taking that as confirmation.For as much as I hate the political orientation the owners of that site has and how toxic it can become when politics get involved in any subject, I respect the gaming side of it.So I would give more credibility to King Zeal personally.

Plus, the 13th could be for Japan, and it would be the 14th for us.



Around the Network

Kind of weird to have a Nintendo Direct on Valentine's Day, but hey I'll take it



Raven said:
Kind of weird to have a Nintendo Direct on Valentine's Day, but hey I'll take it

Bowsette Dating Game confirmed



 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Raven said:
Kind of weird to have a Nintendo Direct on Valentine's Day, but hey I'll take it

Bowsette Dating Game confirmed

 *Disowns Nintendo*



Raven said:
Kind of weird to have a Nintendo Direct on Valentine's Day, but hey I'll take it

I think only the US and some select countries celebrate Valentine's Day.There are many countries that have a dedicated "love" day(the day that couples go out) that is in a different day than Valentine's Day.

Having said that, US is a huge market, so yeah kind of weird.But Im starving for a direct, so Ill take it!



Around the Network

Leffen really should just set up a reality TV show or something because he can't go 5 minutes without a shit storm breaking out and this is following the chaos with the Nier community good luck to him if he angers the Sonic following.



Nautilus said:
Wyrdness said:

Strangely I'd heard about a possible ND but the date was the 14th in that rumour which was floating around last month.

Going by the thread at Resetera, that guy seems really trusted, so much so that everyone is taking that as confirmation.For as much as I hate the political orientation the owners of that site has and how toxic it can become when politics get involved in any subject, I respect the gaming side of it.So I would give more credibility to King Zeal personally.

Plus, the 13th could be for Japan, and it would be the 14th for us.

It can't though. Directs are always streamed at the same time worldwide, you can't just let Japan have an headstart to get us spoiled :P



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

A gift to a special someone ...

Mar1217 said:
Nautilus said:

Going by the thread at Resetera, that guy seems really trusted, so much so that everyone is taking that as confirmation.For as much as I hate the political orientation the owners of that site has and how toxic it can become when politics get involved in any subject, I respect the gaming side of it.So I would give more credibility to King Zeal personally.

Plus, the 13th could be for Japan, and it would be the 14th for us.

It can't though. Directs are always streamed at the same time worldwide, you can't just let Japan have an headstart to get us spoiled :P

Timezones.depending on where you are in the world, there can be up to 12 hours of difference betwenn you and Japan.So it could be streamed live to japan at the 14th in the mourning, and at the evening for us at the 13th.



Nautilus said:
Mar1217 said:

It can't though. Directs are always streamed at the same time worldwide, you can't just let Japan have an headstart to get us spoiled :P

Timezones.depending on where you are in the world, there can be up to 12 hours of difference betwenn you and Japan.So it could be streamed live to japan at the 14th in the mourning, and at the evening for us at the 13th.

Yes. Now, I see that you accidently switched dates in this case :P



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

A gift to a special someone ...

Mar1217 said:
Nautilus said:

Timezones.depending on where you are in the world, there can be up to 12 hours of difference betwenn you and Japan.So it could be streamed live to japan at the 14th in the mourning, and at the evening for us at the 13th.

Yes. Now, I see that you accidently switched dates in this case :P

Oh yeah, I did!I didnt notice that, not even when you replied to me XD