Quantcast
Sony: 60.4 million sold through to consumer (ps4)

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony: 60.4 million sold through to consumer (ps4)

110 million are possible lifetime, i think.



Death Stranding, PS4-Release: November 8! The Last of Us2 + FF7Remake = First 2020 Quarter


Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
110 million are possible lifetime, i think.

Sony will cut the price and keep selling Slim at low cost, then Pro will start dropping price and many old users will Switch to Pro before Ps5 arrives, 110M is definitely possible and should be broken. 



KazumaKiryu said:
110 million are possible lifetime, i think.

I think it'll end up more around Wii/PS1 sales.



KazumaKiryu said:
110 million are possible lifetime, i think.

130 million hardware, 1.4 billion software. That's my estimate.



Ps5 will release in 2020/2021 most likely. Ps4 will have a super slim version by then and it will still be selling well in 2021/22/23. I give it a chance of getting as low as $99. $129 is very doable though.

Sony will be keen to get ps4 as cheap as possible for after the ps5 release to grow the brand in regions like eastern Europe, Africa, south America, India, China etc.



Around the Network

>PS3 is a lock.
>Wii is possible.
>PS1 to a lesser degree.

I think momentum next year will help us in gauging the 100 mllion mark.



VGPolyglot said:
KazumaKiryu said:
110 million are possible lifetime, i think.

I think it'll end up more around Wii/PS1 sales.

Its possible :)

LethalP said:
KazumaKiryu said:
110 million are possible lifetime, i think.

130 million hardware, 1.4 billion software. That's my estimate.

1,4 billion software, that is insane! But maybe someday, yes : )



Death Stranding, PS4-Release: November 8! The Last of Us2 + FF7Remake = First 2020 Quarter


Amazing sales, but i still believe it can still be better when God of War, Spider-Man and The Last of Us Part II come out. Those 3 are the biggest PlayStation game since Uncharted 4 imho.



Final Fantasy VII Remake too. We def need more JRPG tho.



peterdavid12345 said:
Amazing sales, but i still believe it can still be better when God of War, Spider-Man and The Last of Us Part II come out. Those 3 are the biggest PlayStation game since Uncharted 4 imho.

2018 is the biggest and best Games-Year with 2017, that is sure. God of War, Spider-Man, The Last of Us 2 - its a dream! And Detroit Become Human, FF7 Remake, Yakuza 6, Shenmue 3, Death Stranding... the Games-Heaven !!!!!!! : D



Death Stranding, PS4-Release: November 8! The Last of Us2 + FF7Remake = First 2020 Quarter