Quantcast
Switch pro controller has no headphones port, disapointing

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch pro controller has no headphones port, disapointing

Valdath said:
KLXVER said:

or you can just plug your headphones into the console.

I don't sit 1 meter away from my TV so no i can't.

Well cant win them all then I guess.



Around the Network

The PS4 has a headphose jack... I use my Pulse Elite headset wirelessly.

I don't know... Do you have more legitimate complaints, or have you finally ran out of more??



  • PSN: Hynad
  • NN: 3519-6016-4122
  • XBL: Hynad
  • Steam: Hynad81
RolStoppable said:
If you cared a lot about sound in video games, wouldn't you take a surround system over headphones?

Actually no, i already have a surround system( well not thé best but that  is super expensive to have a good one)but most of thé Time headphones are more immersive whîle i feel like surround miss some of background sounds.

 

Also obviously when you dont live alone or when There is noise inside or outside your house, its soooo much better to just put a headsets and forget about outside World, unless you live alone far away from life noises or have no loud neighbourhood/family, i think headsets are whats thé best for immersion, you are really in thé game, you feel 3D sounds much better also



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

 PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

 

KLXVER said:
Valdath said:

I don't sit 1 meter away from my TV so no i can't.

Well cant win them all then I guess.

I can already see the TV ads.

 

"Nintendo Switch, can't win them all i guess."



Valdath said:
KLXVER said:

Well cant win them all then I guess.

I can already see the TV ads.

 

"Nintendo Switch, can't win them all i guess."

That would be awesome.lol



Around the Network
Hynad said:
The PS4 has a headphose jack... I use my Pulse Elite headset wirelessly.

I don't know... Do you have more legitimate complaints, or have you at last ran out?

Well good for you , I dont have a wireless headsets of good quality( at équivalent prices normal headsets  will always bé far ahead so obviously i chose normal headsets )and im not Ready to buy One just for a console , especially After m'y last expérience with one

 

Well this one was m'y biggest complain about thé pro controller, Made me hesitate to buy One and finally didnt



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

 PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

 

Aerys said:
RolStoppable said:
If you cared a lot about sound in video games, wouldn't you take a surround system over headphones?

Actually no, i already have a surround system( well not thé best but that  is super expensive to have a good one)but most of thé Time headphones are more immersive whîle i feel like surround miss some of background sounds.

 

Also obviously when you dont live alone or when There is noise inside or outside your house, its soooo much better to just put a headsets and forget about outside World, unless you live alone far away from life noises or have no loud neighbourhood/family, i think headsets are whats thé best for immersion, you are really in thé game, you feel 3D sounds much better also

Surround misses background sounds, but stereo doesn't?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Aerys said:
Hynad said:
The PS4 has a headphose jack... I use my Pulse Elite headset wirelessly.

I don't know... Do you have more legitimate complaints, or have you at last ran out?

Well good for you , I dont have a wireless headsets of good quality and im not Ready to buy One just for a console , especially After m'y last expérience with one

 

Well this one was m'y biggest complain about thé pro controller, Made me hesitate to buy One and finally didnt

Just for a console? You kidding me? I use mine for everything. Wii U, PS4, PC, piano, you name it. xD



  • PSN: Hynad
  • NN: 3519-6016-4122
  • XBL: Hynad
  • Steam: Hynad81
KLXVER said:
Valdath said:

I can already see the TV ads.

 

"Nintendo Switch, can't win them all i guess."

That would be awesome.lol

heh, oh well.

 

Guess i will have to get a bluetooth so my GF doesn't wake up when she stays at my home, can't really stop my 4am mario kart sessions lol.



Just as not having analogue triggers is extremely disappointing, so is the lack of a headset jack.



The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.