Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Heroes Friend IDs and Tips

People are selling Fire Emblem Heroes accountso on ebay. 😡

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Fire+emblem+heroes&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xfire+emblem+heroes&sqp=fire+emblem+heroes





VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
outlawauron said:
pbroy said:
Just noticed you can use the same character if you have multiples. 😞

The question becomes, do I use my other Takumi. 

I just summoned another 5 star Takumi. 😅 and the rest was crap. 







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Just noticed you can use the same character if you have multiples. 😞

Yeah. I dont that to my subaki and cain to see which one is the best until a few levels. 



Arms HYPE! | Splatoon 2 Hype! FE Warriors HYPE! | Winter Anime: Kuzu no Hentai Honkai is soooo GOOD! |

| Spring Anime: Attack on Titan S2 HYPE! | Starmyu 2nd Season HYPE! | The King's Avatar HYPE! |

 

pbroy said:
outlawauron said:

The question becomes, do I use my other Takumi. 

I just summoned another 5 star Takumi. 😅 and the rest was crap. 

I really want another good axe user. Every green color person I've pulled is 4*. Also no 5* magic users either. >_>



pbroy said:
Just noticed you can use the same character if you have multiples. 😞

Yeah, I heard a story of someone facing a team of 4 golden takumis in arena, and we know how much fun that is...



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

At this rate, why not just turn this thread into the official Heroes thread then? Everyone seems to be posting everything FE Heroes related here now, haha.

 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ugh. Just had another 20 orb pull session, and my best units were 4-star Cecilia and Gwendolyn from FE6. Green tome user is good...but I already had her.

I have enough Lunatic levels and challenges that I should be ready for another 20 orb pull this weekend, but after that I'll be at the mercy of new paralogues, events, and challenges, so hopefully this game continues to get some nice constant support. I don't like the idea of spending money on this game out of principle, as buying orbs without a guarantee of what I'll pull is awfully close to gambling...so if I reach the point where getting orbs it too tedious, I'll probably put this game away for a while.



NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25

Super_Boom said:

Ugh. Just had another 20 orb pull session, and my best units were 4-star Cecilia and Gwendolyn from FE6. Green tome user is good...but I already had her.

I have enough Lunatic levels and challenges that I should be ready for another 20 orb pull this weekend, but after that I'll be at the mercy of new paralogues, events, and challenges, so hopefully this game continues to get some nice constant support. I don't like the idea of spending money on this game out of principle, as buying orbs without a guarantee of what I'll pull is awfully close to gambling...so if I reach the point where getting orbs it too tedious, I'll probably put this game away for a while.

If it gets to that, it may be good to at least sign on once a day to get daily orbs. It's slow, but it's somethin'.. : S



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Experience x1.5 is live.







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

Ugh. Just had another 20 orb pull session, and my best units were 4-star Cecilia and Gwendolyn from FE6. Green tome user is good...but I already had her.

I have enough Lunatic levels and challenges that I should be ready for another 20 orb pull this weekend, but after that I'll be at the mercy of new paralogues, events, and challenges, so hopefully this game continues to get some nice constant support. I don't like the idea of spending money on this game out of principle, as buying orbs without a guarantee of what I'll pull is awfully close to gambling...so if I reach the point where getting orbs it too tedious, I'll probably put this game away for a while.

Well, the expectation for this type of game is get an event once or twice/week. The levels are just too quick to pass through to not get more content. I'm also at the mercy of more events and new content, because I've done everything I can do in the game outside of getting the achievements for the new units.