Forums - Announcements - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey 2016

Ultrashroomz said:
RolStoppable said:

You say all these things as if it would be bad to be a Nintendo fan.

I just don't like the idea of being labeled.

I just play video games casually, and I don't wanna associate myself with all these companies and console wars.

I dunno, I'm weird and paranoid.

Yea, someone put a label on me and for some reason people think I like Nintendo.



Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I can bump this because I'm a moderator and I abuse my power.

Atta boy.

I suppose I could just sticky it...



Miguel_Zorro said:
Carl2291 said:
I can bump this because I'm a moderator and I abuse my power.

Atta boy.

I suppose I could just sticky it...

Are stickies still prevented from showing up in hot topics (probably best not to sticky in that case) or has that been fixed now?



Ka-pi96 said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Atta boy.

I suppose I could just sticky it...

Are stickies still prevented from showing up in hot topics (probably best not to sticky in that case) or has that been fixed now?

They show up for me, but I feel like a lot of people scan past the stickied threads so I left it as a regular thread.



Miguel_Zorro said:
padib said:
Thanks for giving us this platform, it's pretty good.

Minor suggestion is to decouple some questions. For example, I might rate one person high on "this moderator demonstrates good judgment" and then low on "demonstrates consistency when applying rules."

When both are combined, it's harder to slice.

Thanks Padib,

Unfortunately SurveyMonkey only allows 10 questions before you have to pay premium fees.

I've noticed from this survey that some of the questions have pretty much the same results, so for next time I'll drop some of the overlapping questions and split some of the remaining ones out, or add some new ones.

My pleasure.

You guys are doing a great job so far as far as I see. Keep it up.



I've completed it but I was unsure how to answer some of the questions since some mods might be more active in one thread than the other and since idon't go on many threads ican't give an informed answer.

Whoever said life to be like a box of chocolates clearly didn't know what he was talking about. 

Life is more like a game of bumper cars. At every turn there is a possibility you will get screwed.

Azuren said:
Some of these moderators I've literally never seen...

I was thinking that is the case in a way for one or two.... but at the same time I have noticed their names being attributed to ban reasons while I have my weekly read over the banned users to see who fucked up.



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

Slade6alpha said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Welp... It was nice serving you all.

I remember when I was mod. There's a lot more than just being active here on the website. You spend most of the time in mod cha. You did a lot of help there when I was mod so I'm assuming that's still the case, so you'll get a good rating from me. 

You were a mod?



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I like you all. I won't be much help.

Well, this is new.

Read.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Slade6alpha said:

I remember when I was mod. There's a lot more than just being active here on the website. You spend most of the time in mod cha. You did a lot of help there when I was mod so I'm assuming that's still the case, so you'll get a good rating from me. 

You were a mod?

I changed my mind. He needs to go. Bias Xbot mod, with a bad attitude, the worst.