Initially, I wasn't interested in getting a PS4 when I was considering getting a PS Vita nearly 2 years ago (iirc it was due to its price), but I've been really wanting one lately, especially since Sony's E3 press conference this year (which was awesome imo). There are some exclusives I would like to get like the Uncharted games, God of War III, Infamous Second Son, and Gravity Rush 2 (enjoyed the first one on the Vita a lot).
The only thing I'm not so sure about is whether I should go for the PS4 Slim or the PS4 Pro (especially since I don’t currently have a PS4). What do you think? Here's a list of Pros and Cons I have for both systems:
- It costs $300, which is $100 cheaper than the Pro ($160 if there was no game bundled with it)
- Includes Uncharted 4, which is one of the games I'm interested in
- Not as powerful as the PS4 Pro
- Has half as much storage space as the Pro
- Twice as powerful as the PS4 Slim
- Has twice as much storage space as the Slim
- Will have enhanced versions of upcoming games (like Horizon Zero Dawn) and games already out (like InFAMOUS First Light) with improvements like higher resolutions, improved performance, and improved graphics (depending on developer of each game)
- It is $400, which is $100 more expensive than the PS4 Slim
- I don't have a 4K monitor, but I have a 1080p one.
- No game is included with the PS4 Pro.