Quantcast
Guy jumps from 25,000 feet without a parachute into a net

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guy jumps from 25,000 feet without a parachute into a net

mjk45 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Quite an achievement since 250k feet is well into space :p

Spurge added an extra zero it was 25,000ft ,still impressive since 30,000ft is the cruising altitude of most commercial jets.

Hell of an achievement. Just mocking spurge a little!



Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
mjk45 said:

Spurge added an extra zero it was 25,000ft ,still impressive since 30,000ft is the cruising altitude of most commercial jets.

Hell of an achievement. Just mocking spurge a little!

Yes , sometimes I feel spurge comes from outer space.



mjk45 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Hell of an achievement. Just mocking spurge a little!

Yes , sometimes I feel spurge comes from outer space.

I get that feeling too!

Spurge Illuminati! CONFIRMED!



SWORDF1SH said:
mjk45 said:

Yes , sometimes I feel spurge comes from outer space.

I get that feeling too!

Spurge Illuminati! CONFIRMED!

and to think we where worried about being controled by Trump.



Madness!



Around the Network

It'll be sad if he doesn't end up on Guinness or something.