Quantcast
Most Wanted March Voting Thread!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted March Voting Thread!

1. Fire Emblem Fates (3DS - Europe)
2. Pokkén Tournament (Wii U)
3. The Last Guardian (PS4)
4. Final Fantasy XV (Wii U)
5. Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)



NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network

1- Uncharted 4 (PS4)
2- Dark Souls 3 (PS4)
3- Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
4- Doom (PS4)
5- Valkyrie Chronicles Remastered (PS4)



1 - Star Fox Zero (Wii U)
2 - Return to Popolocrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale (3DS)
3 - Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4)
4 - 7th Dragon III Code: VFD (3DS)
5 - Dragon Quest VII (3DS)



All this talk and footage of FFXV has it climbing in my rankings!

1.Uncharted 4 (PS4)
2.Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
3.Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
4. Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)
5. Silent Hills (PS4; my faith has been renewed!)

Shout out to Tekken 7, almost made it with that great footage they showed recently. For anyone who wants to see it I recommend going on YouTube to find the footage. I can link if asked. Tekken looks great again!



#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
All this talk and footage of FFXV has it climbing in my rankings!

1.Uncharted 4 (PS4)
2.Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
3.Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
4. Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)
5. Silent Hills (PS4; my faith has been renewed!

XV is at the same rank as you put it last month. Where is the "climbing" part?



Around the Network
VXIII said:
ReimTime said:
All this talk and footage of FFXV has it climbing in my rankings!

1.Uncharted 4 (PS4)
2.Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
3.Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
4. Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)
5. Silent Hills (PS4; my faith has been renewed!

XV is at the same rank as you put it last month. Where is the "climbing" part?

uh..... welll you seee....... uh :-|

POCKET SAND



#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
VXIII said:

XV is at the same rank as you put it last month. Where is the "climbing" part?

uh..... welll you seee....... uh :-|

POCKET SAND

Don't run. I would forgive you if you just edit your post and makes it number 1



VXIII said:
ReimTime said:

uh..... welll you seee....... uh :-|

POCKET SAND

Don't run. I would forgive you if you just edit your post and makes it number 1

If not for UC4's existence and impending release I swear I would!



#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
VXIII said:

Don't run. I would forgive you if you just edit your post and makes it number 1

If not for UC4's existence and impending release I swear I would!

Fine.

I will keep my eyes on you after UC releases.



1. Star Fox Zero (Wii U)

2. Zelda U (Wii U)

3. Dragon Quest VII (3DS)

4. Hearts of Iron 4 (PC)

5. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD



Love and tolerate.