Quantcast
VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

What kind of gamer do you identify as?

Console Gamer 577 80.14%
 
PC Gamer 98 13.61%
 
Handheld Gamer 41 5.69%
 
Mobile Gamer 4 0.56%
 
Total:720

I "found' an atari in a bunch of my old days things. It had a couple games with also.

Haven't looked at it in years though. Do atari's come in different models?



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network
Azuren said:
Plerpy_ said:
Sega Master System 2
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4
PC (but I only played Sims and Elder Scrolls on it)
An Atari but I don't know which one. I was pretty young.. Might have been my uncles actually...

Do you still have it? 

My uncle definitely has it now. Along with newspapers from the 80s and everyone in the family's useless junk. He's weird like that.

I remember a Smurfs game, some desert game, Asteroids and Space Invaders obviously, Frogger, some jungle like game where you had to swing across vines and stuff.



Bandorr said:
I "found' an atari in a bunch of my old days things. It had a couple games with also.

Haven't looked at it in years though. Do atari's come in different models?

They have many models, but there should be a way to find out which one it is with a quick Google search. 

Plerpy_ said:
Azuren said:

Do you still have it? 

My uncle definitely has it now. Along with newspapers from the 80s and everyone in the family's useless junk. He's weird like that.

I remember a Smurfs game, some desert game, Asteroids and Space Invaders obviously, Frogger, some jungle like game where you had to swing across vines and stuff.

We won't be counting platforms that don't belong to you.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Bandorr said:
I "found' an atari in a bunch of my old days things. It had a couple games with also.

Haven't looked at it in years though. Do atari's come in different models?

They have many models, but there should be a way to find out which one it is with a quick Google search. 

Plerpy_ said:

My uncle definitely has it now. Along with newspapers from the 80s and everyone in the family's useless junk. He's weird like that.

I remember a Smurfs game, some desert game, Asteroids and Space Invaders obviously, Frogger, some jungle like game where you had to swing across vines and stuff.

We won't be counting platforms that don't belong to you.

oh right that's what it's about. I don't care.



Next step... I alphabetize.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

*UPDATE*

Charts for "Other Part 1" and "Microsoft/Apple" have changed. Android has been moved to the latter to make it "Microsoft/Android/Apple", making the Other sections smaller (and by extension, making those in them feel more special, congrats!)

Charts for "Other 1", "Microsoft/Android/Apple", "Atari/NeoGeo", and "Sony" have all been alphabetized.

An error that listed a user twice under Sony has been fixed to show proper Sony numbers.

The rules have been updated.

~~~~~

If anyone catches any errors, let me know. I'll be adding anyone who have added their information since the last tally sometime tomorrow.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

PC Windows 10.
PS3
Dreamcast,
Mega Drive,
32X,
Mega CD,
Sega Saturn,
PS1,
PS2,
GC,
N64,
Nes,
Snes,
DS,
PSP,

Consoles and handhelds in my house but i dont own.
PS4.
3DS.
WiiU.



JEMC said:
I won't list all my past consoles, so:

8th Gen consoles: Wii U (not much interest in getting the other two)
7th Gen consoles: Wii, Xbox360

Currently playing on Wii U and mostly PC.

Since our other, previous, consoles are also counted, I'll add mine too:

4th Gen: MegaDrive/Genesis & Super Nintendo

5th Gen: PSOne

6th Gen: PS2 & GameCube



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ps1
Ps2
Ps3
Ps4
PSP
Xbox
Xbox 360
N64
Wii
WiiU
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
DS
3DS
Atari 2600
Gaming PC



Predictions (Made July 2019)

LTD: PS4 - 130m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 52m       2019 : PS4 - 15m, Switch - 18.8m, XBO - 4.8m        2020: Switch - 22m (Peak Year)


Nintendo:
NES, Super NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, 3DS, New 3DS

Sony:
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Vita

Sega:
Genesis, Dreamcast

PC

Android



Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D