Quantcast
Xbox Empire - X019 in 1 Day.

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - X019 in 1 Day.

dx11332sega said:
I forgot howc to do this but I need to know how to delete notifications again ? Please help me again Ryuu ^_^'.

Open up your VGChartz Buddy, click the notifications tab and there should be a "Clear Notifications" which you click on and they should clear.



Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
dx11332sega said:
I forgot howc to do this but I need to know how to delete notifications again ? Please help me again Ryuu ^_^'.

Open up your VGChartz Buddy, click the notifications tab and there should be a "Clear Notifications" which you click on and they should clear.

The last part is not present :(



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Just pre-ordered Fallen Order. I know its EA but the game looks great so far, Respawn has an excellent track record, and if we want AAA single-player narrative experiences we need to support them.



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Just pre-ordered Fallen Order. I know its EA but the game looks great so far, Respawn has an excellent track record, and if we want AAA single-player narrative experiences we need to support them.

Well I don't want them =p






So, Remedy has acquired publishing rights for Alan Wake from Microsoft. Maybe they'll be able to make AW2 happen in the future as it looked like Microsoft wasn't interested in it.

And perhaps Playstation gamers will get to play Alan Wake remaster.



Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
So, Remedy has acquired publishing rights for Alan Wake from Microsoft. Maybe they'll be able to make AW2 happen in the future as it looked like Microsoft wasn't interested in it.

And perhaps Playstation gamers will get to play Alan Wake remaster.

It's only the publishing rights to Alan Wake/American Nightmare that have expired and reverted to Remedy they could of made Alan Wake 2 anytime they wanted as they have always owned the Alan Wake IP and they did pitch it to many publishers but no one took them up on it. The only thing that has changed is they could port Alan Wake/American Nightmare to Switch/PS4 or maybe a remaster for next gen on all platforms.



It would be best for Remedy to come under the umbrella of MS and gamepass and they can make all the Alan Wake's they want without fishing for publishers. Gamepass is their avenue to stop the fishing and make what they want.



WoodenPints said:
KiigelHeart said:
So, Remedy has acquired publishing rights for Alan Wake from Microsoft. Maybe they'll be able to make AW2 happen in the future as it looked like Microsoft wasn't interested in it.

And perhaps Playstation gamers will get to play Alan Wake remaster.

It's only the publishing rights to Alan Wake/American Nightmare that have expired and reverted to Remedy they could of made Alan Wake 2 anytime they wanted as they have always owned the Alan Wake IP and they did pitch it to many publishers but no one took them up on it. The only thing that has changed is they could port Alan Wake/American Nightmare to Switch/PS4 or maybe a remaster for next gen on all platforms.

Ah ok I didn't remember they already owned the IP. So this news was pretty much nothing lol. Well it's quiet here anyway..

I agree with Machiavellian, game pass would be a perfect place for Remedy to make their story-driven games. Not everything they do needs to be AAA anyway. 



Machiavellian said:
It would be best for Remedy to come under the umbrella of MS and gamepass and they can make all the Alan Wake's they want without fishing for publishers. Gamepass is their avenue to stop the fishing and make what they want.

One of the developers they "fished" for is MS and they got turned down. I don't think Remedy would be very eager to work with MS again.

Although, people said the same thing about Obsidian and Double Fine...



DeusXmachina said:
Machiavellian said:
It would be best for Remedy to come under the umbrella of MS and gamepass and they can make all the Alan Wake's they want without fishing for publishers. Gamepass is their avenue to stop the fishing and make what they want.

One of the developers they "fished" for is MS and they got turned down. I don't think Remedy would be very eager to work with MS again.

Although, people said the same thing about Obsidian and Double Fine...

I don't think it works like that heh. To get mad at big publisher just because one of your games gets turned down.

Microsoft has funded two big & expensive games for Remedy. Quantum Break wasn't a success so if anything I don't think Microsoft is eager to fund another AAA single-player title. But game pass could be another thing.