Forums - Introduce Yourself - The Official VGC Tutorial Thread!

Ka-pi96 said:
Slarvax said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Very good idea. Hopefully it helps people out

Also, really cool to have it all picturified and stuff

Picturified? Picturified... Picturified!

What's wrong with my made up word, I mean you know what it means... right?

Aah... yeah, sure



NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code: 0173 - 1500 - 9032

Around the Network
Great idea Yuri! I didn't even know you could copy and paste images directly from the PC, kind of like a form of uploading. Here I was uploading everything to imgur lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Been watching and waiting for this thread to go live for weeks now. So glad that all that time paid off in the end, because it looks amazing. Excellent work!

Also nice to see it's been stickied as well. Not sure who did it, but at least newcomers can get easy help when required.

 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Oi, drag and drop isn't working for me and I'm getting this message:


Fatal error: SQL in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/forum_includes/class_gc_post.php on line 192



#1 Amb-ass-ador

*edit* pic removed. It was a picture of my husky Nikita if you were wondering



#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Oi, drag and drop isn't working for me and I'm getting this message:


Fatal error: SQL in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/forum_includes/class_gc_post.php on line 192

It sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't loll. But most of the time, it should work



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
ReimTime said:
Oi, drag and drop isn't working for me and I'm getting this message:


Fatal error: SQL in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/forum_includes/class_gc_post.php on line 192

It sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't loll. But most of the time, it should work


I'm going to play around with it. I think I might have an idea of why it wouldn't work



#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

 


Woah! I wondered what the URL would be for a pic done like that and... it isn't pretty! Comes out to over 259k characters



Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:

 


Woah! I wondered what the URL would be for a pic done like that and... it isn't pretty! Comes out to over 259k characters

Hmmmmmm so it did submit. I am going to snip edit that if you don't mind



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Captain_Yuri said:
ReimTime said:
Oi, drag and drop isn't working for me and I'm getting this message:


Fatal error: SQL in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/forum_includes/class_gc_post.php on line 192

It sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't loll. But most of the time, it should work


I'm going to play around with it. I think I might have an idea of why it wouldn't work

Mhmm well if you find out the reason, then certainly post it and I will add it to the tutorial!



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread