Forums - Introduce Yourself - The Official VGC Tutorial Thread!

Well, if you wanna satay here, learm from my last account, Nintentacle.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

Welp, apparently this is the last sticky thread loll

If anyone is wondering why I havn't uploaded any tutorials for a while, its cause the site seems to be going under some changes in the near future so there is no point in making tutorials only to have the site change! So I will continue to make them after the site has undergone its changes!



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Thread Update:

More additions to FAQ! If you have questions you feel that need to be added, do share.

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02] 

              

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I honestly never seen this thread before. It's cool from you J-- I mean... Captain Yuri to help the newcomers on the site. I gotta say that I didn't knew the drag and drop method would be viable. Might try it in the future.

Mr_No said:
I honestly never seen this thread before. It's cool from you J-- I mean... Captain Yuri to help the newcomers on the site. I gotta say that I didn't knew the drag and drop method would be viable. Might try it in the future.

Thanks! Its nice to see it helped some people



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Correction to faqs.

You can see locked threads by search here.

    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Correction to faqs.

You can see locked threads by search here.


Alright, thanks. Will update it sometime later..



NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02] 

              

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This is what I was asking about, how the hell do I make a thread title that long?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=206301&page=1#

That is way more than 75 characters limit.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
This is what I was asking about, how the hell do I make a thread title that long?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=206301&page=1#

That is way more than 75 characters limit.

Yea you can do that. Just edit the thread and have as many words as you want and it will work



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
This is what I was asking about, how the hell do I make a thread title that long?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=206301&page=1#

That is way more than 75 characters limit.

Yea you can do that. Just edit the thread and have as many words as you want and it will work

I'm going to try it next time I make a thread. Hope it works.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1