Quantcast
Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Alrighty, I think I'll call it a day for now. Fun matches, have to play again some time. You're pretty good with Falcon and Lucina. And we both suck with Meta. lol



Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:

Alrighty, I think I'll call it a day for now. Fun matches, have to play again some time. You're pretty good with Falcon and Lucina. And we both suck with Meta. lol


Yeah thanks.  I've been trying to work on them but finding a sparring partner is always hard and the For Glory is filled with campers.



PixelPerfect said:

Yeah thanks.  I've been trying to work on them but finding a sparring partner is always hard and the For Glory is filled with campers.

I'm willing to help spar whenever.



Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Right, currently the GamePad charger isn't working

However, I'm more than willing to challenge anyone! It might just take a day or so to work.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
The AC Adapter for my Gamepad died so can't play anymore until I get another. =/

You don't have a Pro Controller or Classic Controller?



Oh I didn't think you could even operate the Wii U without the gamepad.

You can navigate with the Wiimote, although I've never tried it without the gamepad on its stand. I can't see why it wouldn't work.



Yep you're correct, thanks! OP still needs updating with me and Mike's match btw!

Around the Network

anyone up for a games today let me know. I need my opponents to let me know when it is a good time to play. I've been waiting for like 4 days. Just let me know when your available and I'll try to see if the timing is good for me as well.




Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
The AC Adapter for my Gamepad died so can't play anymore until I get another. =/

You don't have a Pro Controller or Classic Controller?



Oh I didn't think you could even operate the Wii U without the gamepad.

You can navigate with the Wiimote, although I've never tried it without the gamepad on its stand. I can't see why it wouldn't work.



Yep you're correct, thanks! OP still needs updating with me and Mike's match btw!

that's true but now that i think about it we didn't put the results of the match did we?



                                                                                     

chriscox1121 said:
anyone up for a games today let me know. I need my opponents to let me know when it is a good time to play. I've been waiting for like 4 days. Just let me know when your available and I'll try to see if the timing is good for me as well.

I can play some matches, I'm good at anytime you are available



                                                                                     

Mike321 said:
chriscox1121 said:
anyone up for a games today let me know. I need my opponents to let me know when it is a good time to play. I've been waiting for like 4 days. Just let me know when your available and I'll try to see if the timing is good for me as well.

I can play some matches, I'm good at anytime you are available


i'm on now




chriscox1121 said:
Mike321 said:

I can play some matches, I'm good at anytime you are available


i'm on now


ok please make the room while I plug my wii u