Quantcast
The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Frank Lampard is the new Derby manager.

... I give him 7 months.



Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

The World Cup (and eventual new general football) thread is live!
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/dev2016/thread.php?id=236401

If anybody has any suggestions to improve/fix the thread or prediction league, please let me know

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 01 June 2018

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Odd Sane has been left out the German squad for the WC.



Wyrdness said:
Odd Sane has been left out the German squad for the WC.

Germany want to give other teams a fighting chance.



Hmm, pie.

Now I feel bad, Karius had a concussion during the Champions League final https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/04/concussion-loris-karius-liverpool-goalkeeper-champions-league-final-massachusetts

Wyrdness said:
Odd Sane has been left out the German squad for the WC.

Not really IMO, he just never really performs well for the German NT



Around the Network
poklane said:

Now I feel bad, Karius had a concussion during the Champions League final https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/04/concussion-loris-karius-liverpool-goalkeeper-champions-league-final-massachusetts

I suspected as much last week: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8811864

I can offer an amateur football story here and that is one of a goalkeeper who got hit at the head by a hard shot from short distance and looked disorientated after the hit. He conceded three embarrassingly easy goals in the same half and had to be substituted, because it was abundantly clear that something was wrong with him.

It's now confirmed that Ramos took down Salah and Karius. Talk about efficiency.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
poklane said:

Now I feel bad, Karius had a concussion during the Champions League final https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/04/concussion-loris-karius-liverpool-goalkeeper-champions-league-final-massachusetts

I suspected as much last week: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8811864

I can offer an amateur football story here and that is one of a goalkeeper who got hit at the head by a hard shot from short distance and looked disorientated after the hit. He conceded three embarrassingly easy goals in the same half and had to be substituted, because it was abundantly clear that something was wrong with him.

It's now confirmed that Ramos took down Salah and Karius. Talk about efficiency.

The history books will only remember real Madrid as the champions in 5 years time. People will talk about the 3 in a row with the likes of ramos and Ronaldo in the team. Nobody will remember these cynical actions that could have won them the game. 



Kerotan said:
RolStoppable said:

I suspected as much last week: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8811864

I can offer an amateur football story here and that is one of a goalkeeper who got hit at the head by a hard shot from short distance and looked disorientated after the hit. He conceded three embarrassingly easy goals in the same half and had to be substituted, because it was abundantly clear that something was wrong with him.

It's now confirmed that Ramos took down Salah and Karius. Talk about efficiency.

The history books will only remember real Madrid as the champions in 5 years time. People will talk about the 3 in a row with the likes of ramos and Ronaldo in the team. Nobody will remember these cynical actions that could have won them the game. 

Just like the Wembley Goal has been forgotten.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Kerotan said:

The history books will only remember real Madrid as the champions in 5 years time. People will talk about the 3 in a row with the likes of ramos and Ronaldo in the team. Nobody will remember these cynical actions that could have won them the game. 

Just like the Wembley Goal has been forgotten.

And the Hand of God.



RolStoppable said:
poklane said:

Now I feel bad, Karius had a concussion during the Champions League final https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/04/concussion-loris-karius-liverpool-goalkeeper-champions-league-final-massachusetts

I suspected as much last week: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8811864

I can offer an amateur football story here and that is one of a goalkeeper who got hit at the head by a hard shot from short distance and looked disorientated after the hit. He conceded three embarrassingly easy goals in the same half and had to be substituted, because it was abundantly clear that something was wrong with him.

It's now confirmed that Ramos took down Salah and Karius. Talk about efficiency.

I came here to confirm you suspicion. Already done I see