Quantcast
December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

tbone51 said:
hey where are those pokemon numbers coming from??? Thats over 3.1mil o.O

That's LTD + digital lol

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/16/pokemon-x-and-y-sales-cross-3-million-as-3ds-outsells-all-other-gaming-systems-in-2013/

Edit: I cleared things up a little in the OP.



Around the Network
Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
hey where are those pokemon numbers coming from??? Thats over 3.1mil o.O

That's LTD + digital lol

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/16/pokemon-x-and-y-sales-cross-3-million-as-3ds-outsells-all-other-gaming-systems-in-2013/


I know its LTD+digital! Its undertracked here. Digital sales for both games combined is less than 150k currently looking at its rank on the eShop. Anyway still good, i notice that some of the other nintendo games are either a little overtracked or undertracked. Pokemon being undertracked by  around 300k here! 



Wait, so we still have wiiU undertracked by 100k in december 2012?



Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
Wait, so we still have wiiU undertracked by 100k in december 2012?


think you mean 2013 :p Also vgc adjusted to it already.

tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
hey where are those pokemon numbers coming from??? Thats over 3.1mil o.O

That's LTD + digital lol

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/16/pokemon-x-and-y-sales-cross-3-million-as-3ds-outsells-all-other-gaming-systems-in-2013/


I know its LTD+digital! Its undertracked here. Digital sales for both games combined is less than 150k currently looking at its rank on the eShop. Anyway still good, i notice that some of the other nintendo games are either a little overtracked or undertracked. Pokemon being undertracked by  around 300k here! 

I wouldn't put money on eShop rankings lol

Below 150k for digital sales would be pretty terrible honestly. Surely it's more than that.



Around the Network
Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
hey where are those pokemon numbers coming from??? Thats over 3.1mil o.O

That's LTD + digital lol

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/16/pokemon-x-and-y-sales-cross-3-million-as-3ds-outsells-all-other-gaming-systems-in-2013/


I know its LTD+digital! Its undertracked here. Digital sales for both games combined is less than 150k currently looking at its rank on the eShop. Anyway still good, i notice that some of the other nintendo games are either a little overtracked or undertracked. Pokemon being undertracked by  around 300k here! 

I wouldn't put money on eShop rankings lol

Below 150k for digital sales would be pretty terrible honestly. Surely it's more than that.


its not lol! Also back in oct digital sales were like under 60k. look at japan, pokemon xy doesn't have that many digital sales over there as well.

Under 150k is terrible, it just means its bought at retail. eShop Rankings show top 20 in your country. No versions surpassed Certain games meaning they didn't go over it. Back in Nov for example i made a thread stating loz was over 80k in digital sales cuz it surpassed FE and i was rght as NPD showed 120k digital sales!

Just saying



Wow! PS4 numbers was really close to X1.

Big win for Sony Next Gen NPD 2013!

Who would have thought Sony would make a massive comeback like this with the PS4 in the states a year ago? Hell even 6 months ago. It was really only when MS did their reveal and Sony revealed their price where we got a better picture of how things will probably go down.

Never the less a truly great job from the team at Sony leading PlayStation.

Yoshida must be pretty happy ^^



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|