We know Killzone SF is good. But how to improve its reception among the gamers and critics in order that it becomes universally great?
Killzone SF showed us great improvements (in my opinion) versus last Killzones that were for me: too much grey, too much orange, too much limited corridors. But in what ways exactly would you improve it? For me it would perfect if they could:
- Change the name. This name has always put me off. It's a game about a zone in which you can "kill"? really limited concept. I want big ideas, big science fiction themes, futuristic themes etc.
- Ditch the grey/orange corridors levels completely. The previous Killzones never interested me mainly because of the repulsion it always caused me.
- Focus a bit more on story, a bit less on graphics it's easy, just use more existing great Killzone universe material.
- Show us more big colored and open areas; exactly what you have done on some KZSF levels, greatly done! continue in this direction!
- Don't use FXAA anymore. Use modern (and not expensive) morphological AA like SMAA that doesn't blur the whole screen, that part is more important for gamers than you can imagine.
Fell free to give more ideas.