Quantcast
Locked: Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

MCC finally moved on Amazon US

US - 76 to 70
UK - 53 (Hasn't moved)- Neither has anything else so probably not been updated yet

So a 6 spot gain for 4 days. That's not too bad, but it's not as impressive as the 2-4 spot daily gains it was getting before. Hopefully it speeds up alot in the next week and a half, I want to see it make top 50 before it releases, top 40 would be even better.  



Around the Network



hey folks would someone mind inviting me to the x1 preview program
gamertag is Bayly2014



Praise the One.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

MCC finally moved on Amazon US

US - 76 to 70
UK - 53 (Hasn't moved)- Neither has anything else so probably not been updated yet

So a 6 spot gain for 4 days. That's not too bad, but it's not as impressive as the 2-4 spot daily gains it was getting before. Hopefully it speeds up alot in the next week and a half, I want to see it make top 50 before it releases, top 40 would be even better.  

I agree, top 50 at least, (and then a significant jump the week it releases). Top 25 years end at least.

Edit - Also, standard XB1 sku is at 98!



 

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

MCC finally moved on Amazon US

US - 76 to 70
UK - 53 (Hasn't moved)- Neither has anything else so probably not been updated yet

So a 6 spot gain for 4 days. That's not too bad, but it's not as impressive as the 2-4 spot daily gains it was getting before. Hopefully it speeds up alot in the next week and a half, I want to see it make top 50 before it releases, top 40 would be even better.  


There must have been a massive gap between those items because MCC was always in the top 6-7 on Amazon hourly charts for the past week if i recall, yet only moved up 6 spots.



Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

Is that from Halo 5? Looks kind of like Locke's armor to me. Leaked footage from the Halo 5 presentation next week?



Seece said:
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

MCC finally moved on Amazon US

US - 76 to 70
UK - 53 (Hasn't moved)- Neither has anything else so probably not been updated yet

So a 6 spot gain for 4 days. That's not too bad, but it's not as impressive as the 2-4 spot daily gains it was getting before. Hopefully it speeds up alot in the next week and a half, I want to see it make top 50 before it releases, top 40 would be even better.  

I agree, top 50 at least, (and then a significant jump the week it releases). Top 25 years end at least.

Edit - Also, standard XB1 sku is at 98!


Yer, i hope the COD X1 sku can make it in the top 100- is this wishful thinking?



FightingSmile said:

There must have been a massive gap between those items because MCC was always in the top 6-7 on Amazon hourly charts for the past week if i recall, yet only moved up 6 spots.

Yeah, I'm guessing the gaps between those spots were larger than titles lower on the top 100 list. Hopefully the next 20 spots or so are alot closer together. Theoretically the number of daily preorders that Halo: MCC is getting should go up next week, especially if they start playing Halo: MCC ads on tv, so there's still a chance of it making top 50 or higher before release.



FightingSmile said:

Yer, i hope the COD X1 sku can make it in the top 100- is this wishful thinking?

Depends on how much stock MS made imo. If they made enough of them I think it'll make top 100 by year's end. Same goes for the AC Unity bundle, if MS made enough of them it'll be in the top 100 by year's end I think.



shikamaru317 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Is that from Halo 5? Looks kind of like Locke's armor to me. Leaked footage from the Halo 5 presentation next week?

It could be from MCC or Halo 5, its definitely Locke though.