Forums - PC Discussion - What are your specs (Mid-Enthusiast Rig owners, mainly)?

Good evening, PC nerds techies! I summon you for one reason, and one reason only - reveal to me your specs. A few months ago, I did a topic asking you to show your work! Now, for a more detailed analysis, and mainly for people with mid-Enthusiast Rigs, please, tell me what you're working with. From graphics cards, to CPUs, to RAM, PSU, and such. If you're a multi-rig owner, discuss your most powerful one.

Simple, fun topic. I'm curisous to see who's rocking the fastest builds here. If you'd like, add pics too!

PS: No, the pic is not of my rig. I'm not quite that "enthusiastic". :P



                                                                                     

Around the Network

Mine:

i7 3970X @ 3.5GHz (stock), GTX 690 (stock), 32GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz, 512 SSD, 2TB HDD, 1200W PSU, ASUS Sabretooth TUF Mobo, H60 Hydro Water Cooling - CPU.



                                                                                     

Anyone out there?

                                                                                     

Currently Im running an I7 3770K OC to 4.4 GHz (could go higher but for the sake of voltage i keep it at this)
Dual Saphire Vapor-X AMD 7970s OC to 1200 MHz
Asus Mobo with 16 GB DDR3-2133
24" Monitor Sporting 1900x1200 2MS response time
Corsair 1000W Power Supply
Dual LG Blu Ray Drives

I know this is a little off topic but I have a question.

Im currently debating on Getting a Dell 30" monitor with 2560x1600 or getting 2 more 24" screens and doing Eyefinity! Anyone got a suggestion as to which is better? Im currently leaning towards the 30" monitor but still unsure.



Mostly playing  League of Legends nowadays. Or other games that I get from steam for dirt cheap. Just cant seem to get into too many different games. If you have any suggestions let me know.

1337 Gamer said:
Currently Im running an I7 3770K OC to 4.4 GHz (could go higher but for the sake of voltage i keep it at this)
Dual MSI Lightning AMD 7970s
Asus Mobo with 16 GB DDR3-2133
24" Monitor Sporting 1900x1200 2MS response time
Corsair 1000W Power Supply
Dual LG Blu Ray Drives

I nearly OC'd my 690 two nights ago, but a few read-up-on woes made me reconsider. Then again, I can't imagine a huge issue with just raising the Power Target.



                                                                                     

Around the Network

Too bad my rig is low-end by now :c



CGI-Quality said:
1337 Gamer said:
Currently Im running an I7 3770K OC to 4.4 GHz (could go higher but for the sake of voltage i keep it at this)
Dual MSI Lightning AMD 7970s
Asus Mobo with 16 GB DDR3-2133
24" Monitor Sporting 1900x1200 2MS response time
Corsair 1000W Power Supply
Dual LG Blu Ray Drives

I nearly OC'd my 690 two nights ago, but a few read-up-on woes made me reconsider. Then again, I can't imagine a huge issue with just raising the Power Target.

Yeah you should be fine! I hear the Nvidia 6 series are beastly overclockers. My laptop has a 660M gpu and it can go from stock clocks of 835 MHz all the way to 1300 MHz rock solid stable and memory can go from 2500 MHz stock to 3000 MHz after OC. Its rock solid and never gets above 75C. It has REALLY impressed me though I plan to upgrade my laptop and PC at the end of the year. Just waiting for Haswell and the next gen Cards from AMD.



Mostly playing  League of Legends nowadays. Or other games that I get from steam for dirt cheap. Just cant seem to get into too many different games. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Pentium 4 2.8GHz Single Core, I dunno the GPU, 1GB DDR RAM (I expanted this), 5 HDD totaling 6TB (all external), and it's plug into my TV.

I can play Halo 1 on mid spec



What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the January Most Wanted / December Results

ghost_of_fazz said:

Too bad my rig is low-end by now :c

Oh dear...



                                                                                     

Around the Network

6GB RAM
AMD Athlon II X4 630 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
HD Radeon 7850 2GB DDR5 OC

Harddrives
1 TB HDD (Internal)
1.5 TB HDD
500 GB HDD

 

Enough to play 95% of all games at max settings ;o! The other 5% I can run games at 45-55 FPS.