Quantcast
February 2013 NPD Thread - 360:302k, PS3:~270k, 3DS:~191k, Wii:~100k, Wii U:66k, PSV:38k

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2013 NPD Thread - 360:302k, PS3:~270k, 3DS:~191k, Wii:~100k, Wii U:66k, PSV:38k

I think that confirm the PS3/Wii U numbers.

Wii U 66k (70% Deluxe)
PS3 263k

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-03-15-wii-u-sells-66-000-in-february



Around the Network
ethomaz said:

I think that confirm the PS3/Wii U numbers.

Wii U 66k (70% Deluxe)
PS3 263k

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-03-15-wii-u-sells-66-000-in-february

Undertracked by 134k then. Awesome :O



The XBox 360 was under-tracked by a 101K units for February.

Wii U was  under-tracked by about 29K units.

PS3 was under-tracked by 134K.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/february-wii-u-sales-in-us-hit-64000-report-6405373



__________________________________________

'gaming till I'm gone'

XanderZane said:

The XBox 360 was under-tracked by a 101K units for February.

Wii U was  under-tracked by about 29K units.

PS3 was under-tracked by 134K.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/february-wii-u-sales-in-us-hit-64000-report-6405373



Yup and Ps3 was undertracked by 134k units and Psv was undertracked by 12k units



Max King of the Wild said:
XanderZane said:

The XBox 360 was under-tracked by a 101K units for February.

Wii U was  under-tracked by about 29K units.

PS3 was under-tracked by 134K.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/february-wii-u-sales-in-us-hit-64000-report-6405373



Yup and Ps3 was undertracked by 134k units and Psv was undertracked by 12k units

PSV by ~17k actually



Around the Network

By the way MGSR numbers are pretty close to the DMC first month numbers from last month. Would be interesting to see how it will do

I swear Platinum can't seems to make a successful IP no matter what...I mean this game has MGS attached to it!



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
By the way MGSR numbers are pretty close to the DMC first month numbers from last month. Would be interesting to see how it will do

I swear Platinum can't seems to make a successful IP no matter what...I mean this game has MGS attached to it!

DmC sold less than Ni no Kumi in second month... less than 50k... I think Rising can do a little better but not over 60k for the second month... in case bad sales in US (great in Japan at least).



great work boutros by the way,

if we are this out for the US does it mean euro is out too,unless i am missing something it is a fair way down on what is being sold



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

ethomaz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
By the way MGSR numbers are pretty close to the DMC first month numbers from last month. Would be interesting to see how it will do

I swear Platinum can't seems to make a successful IP no matter what...I mean this game has MGS attached to it!

DmC sold less than Ni no Kumi in second month... less than 50k... I think Rising can do a little better but not over 60k for the second month... in case bad sales in US (great in Japan at least).


yeah Japan saved its ass really. Well depends on how well it did in the EU...doubt it's that much better. Can you imagine if this game did not have the Metal Gear part to help it out? 

If the final game is anything like the demo MGR would be a typical platinum game. Fast fun (well kind of in this case) gameplay but absolutely booooooooring environments and atmosphere. Meh without Mikami I don't care much for their work anyways



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
By the way MGSR numbers are pretty close to the DMC first month numbers from last month. Would be interesting to see how it will do

I swear Platinum can't seems to make a successful IP no matter what...I mean this game has MGS attached to it!

DmC sold less than Ni no Kumi in second month... less than 50k... I think Rising can do a little better but not over 60k for the second month... in case bad sales in US (great in Japan at least).


yeah Japan saved its ass really. Well depends on how well it did in the EU...doubt it's that much better. Can you imagine if this game did not have the Metal Gear part to help it out? 

If the final game is anything like the demo MGR would be a typical platinum game. Fast fun (well kind of in this case) gameplay but absolutely booooooooring environments and atmosphere. Meh without Mikami I don't care much for their work anyways

I finished the game yesterday and that´s exactly my opinion about it.