Quantcast
#1 Retail Game On EShop! Speculation to Why Fire Emblem Sold Over 350k

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - #1 Retail Game On EShop! Speculation to Why Fire Emblem Sold Over 350k

Does My Speculation Work Out That FE Awakening has over 100k Downloads?

Yes It makes Perfect Sense 35 36.84%
 
Its seems like a good arguement 20 21.05%
 
Somewhat effective 10 10.53%
 
Not Really getting your Speculation 11 11.58%
 
Srry Nope 19 20.00%
 
Total:95
tbone51 said:
F0X said:
tbone51 said:
F0X said:
If you estimate how much Excitebike actually sold in the US from these numbers, we have a much clearer picture of its sales in relation to the charts. Your theory can now be much less complicated.



Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! If this is true You do know FE is selling like, over 200k,250k,300k possibily more!? Holy crap, cuz that was 2011! I cant believe my eyes, how much did FE really sell? If true FW 200k (retail)+ Digital sales could be enormous!


It gives rise to a few new ideas:

1. The charts are actually based off of profit, not sales numbers.
2. Excitebike has maybe sold around 75-100K in America, and has been downloaded at least twice that.
3. Crazy things are happening that cannot be explained.



we can both agree that FE is Doing Awesome lol. Too Good, W/O Europe this game can make 1mil, might make it even b4 Europe's release!


It will reach 500K in Japan for sure, and 500K in America seems very possible at this point. 400K retail at least.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

I feel you're going to be sorely disappointed. What RPGs have done super well on 3DS? Even games with the FF name haven't done very well and DDD didn't do that well either.



F0X said:
tbone51 said:
F0X said:
tbone51 said:
F0X said:
If you estimate how much Excitebike actually sold in the US from these numbers, we have a much clearer picture of its sales in relation to the charts. Your theory can now be much less complicated.



Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! If this is true You do know FE is selling like, over 200k,250k,300k possibily more!? Holy crap, cuz that was 2011! I cant believe my eyes, how much did FE really sell? If true FW 200k (retail)+ Digital sales could be enormous!


It gives rise to a few new ideas:

1. The charts are actually based off of profit, not sales numbers.
2. Excitebike has maybe sold around 75-100K in America, and has been downloaded at least twice that.
3. Crazy things are happening that cannot be explained.



we can both agree that FE is Doing Awesome lol. Too Good, W/O Europe this game can make 1mil, might make it even b4 Europe's release!


It will reach 500K in Japan for sure, and 500K in America seems very possible at this point. 400K retail at least.



it'll be way more than 500k in Japan, its now at 490k, It sold over 20k so far this year so 600k by years end lifetime maybe 650k



outlawauron said:
I feel you're going to be sorely disappointed. What RPGs have done super well on 3DS? Even games with the FF name haven't done very well and DDD didn't do that well either.



what are you talking about? FE is now at 700k and it will increase alot, and digital sales are off the charts, and it still has one major region to be released in. As for DDD its doing good. So wat are you talkin about?



tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
I feel you're going to be sorely disappointed. What RPGs have done super well on 3DS? Even games with the FF name haven't done very well and DDD didn't do that well either.

what are you talking about? FE is now at 700k and it will increase alot, and digital sales are off the charts, and it still has one major region to be released in. As for DDD its doing good. So wat are you talkin about?

It's going to be overtracked in the US, just like every JRPG has been overtracked.



Around the Network

How much do you think Fire Emblem cost to make? I just googled price of making a 3DS game and it seems it's low, around 1-2 million.

If true, even at 5 million this game would have huge 35 million profit range if it sells 1 million....

that's huge...



You have to remember that a lot of those reviews from exitebike are from the free period.



IsawYoshi said:
You have to remember that a lot of those reviews from exitebike are from the free period.


Which pushes the possible sales of FE even higher^^



As I have stated in my thread. The game has outsold 3D Classics: Xevious, becoming #8! Now it has outsell New Super Mario Bros. 2, though it won't appear in the Top 20 because Pokedex 3D Pro just outsold Mario.

Just to note, the free copies of Xevious that were once offered on Club Nintendo count as sales. Just thought you guys would like to know. ;)



Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
As I have stated in my thread. The game has outsold 3D Classics: Xevious, becoming #8! Now it has outsell New Super Mario Bros. 2, though it won't appear in the Top 20 because Pokedex 3D Pro just outsold Mario.

Just to note, the free copies of Xevious that were once offered on Club Nintendo count as sales. Just thought you guys would like to know. ;)



great find pokemonbrawler. FE must be so freaking high, i wouldn't be suprised if you add just the digital sales now and it surpassed mil lifetime sales!