Quantcast
Why the Vita will beat out the 3DS

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the Vita will beat out the 3DS

Tagged games:

I think we'll have a PSP vs. DS situation again, except neither will sell quite as much as their predecessor.



Around the Network

Seems legit



Did you google "hardcore gamer fantasy land" to find this article?

It does a good job at avoiding to talk about the 3DS and recycling old bogus arguments (Nintendo is for kids, the two handhelds aren't really competitors, Sony covers all bases of gamers), hence why it reads like a seven years old article.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Did you google "hardcore gamer fantasy land" to find this article?

It does a good job at avoiding to talk about the 3DS and recycling old bogus arguments (Nintendo is for kids, the two handhelds aren't really competitors, Sony covers all bases of gamers), hence why it reads like a seven years old article.


I'll be honest. I didn't even read the article because I thought it was going to go in that direction. All those arguements are crap too.



Still think Nintendo pulled a fast one on Sony by dropping the price so soon... People expect it will happen to the Vita too thus making people hesitant of buying it..



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

joke thread.



NiKKoM said:
Still think Nintendo pulled a fast one on Sony by dropping the price so soon... People expect it will happen to the Vita too thus making people hesitant of buying it..

yup that’s exactly what I posted a while back

 

 

sneaky Nintendo! They planed this the whole time!



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


pezus said:
I think we'll have a PSP vs. DS situation again, except neither will sell quite as much as their predecessor.


I agree with the first part.

 

But I believe the 3DS might sell as much if not more than its predecessor.

 

The Vita might end up a few million units behind the PSP in its 7th year imo but anything can happen till now and than so who knows xD



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

what a waste of time reading that artcicle...



pezus said:
I think we'll have a PSP vs. DS situation again, except neither will sell quite as much as their predecessor.


I think it won't be, PSP did well in Japan due to TEH MH, it doesn't have that exclusivity any longer, and Capcom already proved a game like RE:R would work on 3DS other than MH3G and the upcoming MH4. Sony does not have a "killer app" that people must buy or can only play on Vita, I'm a huge Uncharted fan and I'm not even budging for Golden Abyss, I like Gravity Rush a lot but that also isn't a killer app, to be quiet frank, nothing Sony can offer would have the same influence power of Mario to the masses.