Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%
 
11-20 109 18.70%
 
21-30 69 11.84%
 
30+ 214 36.71%
 
Total:576

Been a great few days. Stunned Drive Girls is coming to North America now.



Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Got GOD WARS: FUTURE PAST last week. I've become a bit of a Kadokawa fanboy.

Got a chance to try it out? How was it?



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Under Night looks good too bad it digital only. Was hoping it can get the skull girls treatment.



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
COKTOE said:
Got GOD WARS: FUTURE PAST last week. I've become a bit of a Kadokawa fanboy.

Got a chance to try it out? How was it?

Nope, I haven't tried it yet. I love the TBSRPG sub-genre, so it's already cut ahead in line and got it's foot in the door.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

So in addition to Aksys, NISA have our backs :P

Demon Gaze II coming west in November:

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/demon-gaze-ii-coming-west-ps4-ps-vita-fall

Penny-Punching Princess coming west in 2018:

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/penny-punching-princess-coming-west-switch-ps-vita-march-20-north-america-march-23-europe

Although... The World's Longest Five Minutes is delayed into 2018 to accommodate adding a Switch version.



Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I finished an article looking at my favourite pieces of music from Vita games. Basically an opportunity for me to gush over Falcom and Gust, if anyone's interested:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/a-tour-through-the-soundtrack-highs-of-vita/

Some vita games have some of the most memorable OST I remember recently on videogames... My personal favorites are Gravity Rush's, Soul Sacrifice's, Freedom Wars', Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden and Blazblue Series...

BlowoverKing said:

Some nice music there. The DanganRonpa and Falcom games are the pinnacle of video game music in my book so no surprise to see them there. 

A couple underrated pieces I've found in Vita's library are tracks like Code Red (Freedom Wars), Hope and Future on the Same Page (Soul Sacrifice) and pretty much the entire Gravity Rush OST. I actually remember making a thread a few years ago talking about how some Vita exclusives have the best OSTs I've ever heard.

 

SnakeDrake said:
Great list but a shout-out to Atlus for the awesome sound track of Blazeblue series and how can you forget Persona 4!!!!

BlazBlue series aren't Atlus games.. Aksys publishes Arksystemworks games on the US...

Kresnik said:
So in addition to Aksys, NISA have our backs :P

Demon Gaze II coming west in November:

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/demon-gaze-ii-coming-west-ps4-ps-vita-fall

Penny-Punching Princess coming west in 2018:

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/penny-punching-princess-coming-west-switch-ps-vita-march-20-north-america-march-23-europe

Although... The World's Longest Five Minutes is delayed into 2018 to accommodate adding a Switch version.

                               

Best time to get back to vita... Had a couple recently but sold them because needed some money, but will get one as soon as possible to play my backlog since tree years ago. Want to buy a LOT of vita games.



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Wow was not expecting a wave of Vita news coming out at once anytime soon. Kat bless NISA!!!



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I never would have thought we would be getting game localization announcements into 2018. If only Sen no Kiseki III was on vita too I would have been more than satisfied.



City Shrouded in Shadow just released a debut trailer. I remembered as I watched that its no longer releasing on vita :(



NesFe said:
I never would have thought we would be getting game localization announcements into 2018. If only Sen no Kiseki III was on vita too I would have been more than satisfied.

I'd be satisfied if we were getting Blue Reflection in the west, but alas... :(