Quantcast
Worldwide up

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide up

ethomaz said:

Michael-5 said:

How do you get Worldwide figures when it doesn't make the top 40? Could you find out how well other games do when they don't make the top 40? I'm curious to know Mass Effect 2, Gears 2, Uncharted 2, and Forza 3's weekly sales.

I just save the previus week total (that reason I put LT numbers on the table now) then make a simple math THIS WEEK TOTAL - PREVIOUS WEEK TOTAL.

Of course if there are any adjustment in previous weeks I can't say when or how much.

About the others games... some VGC Pro users has access to TOP200.

Just keep a close watch on GT5. I've never really been so into a single title's sales before, but when something as monstrous as GT5 comes along, it's nice to see how it stacks up in such a strong franchise.



                                                                                                                                            

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ethomaz said:

Michael-5 said:

How do you get Worldwide figures when it doesn't make the top 40? Could you find out how well other games do when they don't make the top 40? I'm curious to know Mass Effect 2, Gears 2, Uncharted 2, and Forza 3's weekly sales.

I just save the previus week total (that reason I put LT numbers on the table now) then make a simple math THIS WEEK TOTAL - PREVIOUS WEEK TOTAL.

Of course if there are any adjustment in previous weeks I can't say when or how much.

About the others games... some VGC Pro users has access to TOP200.

Just keep a close watch on GT5. I've never really been so into a single title's sales before, but when something as monstrous as GT5 comes along, it's nice to see how it stacks up in such a strong franchise.

Also GT5 sales have probably generated more controversy then any other 2010 debut. Differences aside, there are a lot of different opinions on how the game to manage over the next coming years.



What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Wow, this website is a steaming pile of feces ...

It shows totally wrong sales for PC for EVERY game, and deliberately tries to "push" consoles, which are dinosaur-hardware.

For example it shows as if BC2 has sold only a few thousand copies on PC -. while ANYONE can check it on bfbcs.com (which pulls the data DIRECTLY from EAs master servers) and see for yourself that BC2 has sold over 2.6 MILLION (yes, MILLION, you noobs) copies on PC!!

What a disgrace ...

Freakin console kiddies.



skajkingdom said:

Wow, this website is a steaming pile of feces ...

It shows totally wrong sales for PC for EVERY game, and deliberately tries to "push" consoles, which are dinosaur-hardware.

For example it shows as if BC2 has sold only a few thousand copies on PC -. while ANYONE can check it on bfbcs.com (which pulls the data DIRECTLY from EAs master servers) and see for yourself that BC2 has sold over 2.6 MILLION (yes, MILLION, you noobs) copies on PC!!

What a disgrace ...

Freakin console kiddies.

VGC doesn't track digital sales... so Steam, DirectDownload, etc not count in sales... these are just retail (disc) sales.

EA count everty type of sales.

And VGC just start to track PC sales at short time... so the old games are icorrects.

And what I remember NPD not show the BC2 selling this good on PC... retail one.



ethomaz said:
skajkingdom said:

Wow, this website is a steaming pile of feces ...

It shows totally wrong sales for PC for EVERY game, and deliberately tries to "push" consoles, which are dinosaur-hardware.

For example it shows as if BC2 has sold only a few thousand copies on PC -. while ANYONE can check it on bfbcs.com (which pulls the data DIRECTLY from EAs master servers) and see for yourself that BC2 has sold over 2.6 MILLION (yes, MILLION, you noobs) copies on PC!!

What a disgrace ...

Freakin console kiddies.

VGC doesn't track digital sales... so Steam, DirectDownload, etc not count in sales... these are just retail (disc) sales.

EA count everty time of sales.

And VGC just start to track PC sales at short time... so the old games are icorrects.

And what I remember NPD not show the BC2 selling this good on PC... retail one.

Also VGC PC game sales are only hard copy sales. A lot of PC games do as well as their console equivalents just over Steam sales.



What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results