Quantcast
The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

EntilZha said:

Well, I finally did it and I just had to post it somewhere. Even here where no one goes anymore. I beat the offline game including all the extra Urgent Requests using low rank weapons and armour (I am HR 26). I am very proud of myself. The next goal is to make to HR 31.

High Five!  Show that stupid whale who's boss!



Around the Network
noname2200 said:
EntilZha said:

Well, I finally did it and I just had to post it somewhere. Even here where no one goes anymore. I beat the offline game including all the extra Urgent Requests using low rank weapons and armour (I am HR 26). I am very proud of myself. The next goal is to make to HR 31.

High Five!  Show that stupid whale who's boss!

Thanks noname! But the stupid whale is just toooooo easy. The hardest of all the last Urgent Requests was the Rathalos and Lagiacrus one. THAT one took me a while to figure out how to solve. I now have a better understanding of Mr. Khan's hatred of that beast from hell.



In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

awesome. can't wait to here more about it



MARCUSDJACKSON said:
awesome. can't wait to here more about it


You never played this game? I have it but only played it for around 30-45 minutes sadly. Great graphics for a wii game!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
awesome. can't wait to here more about it


You never played this game? I have it but only played it for around 30-45 minutes sadly. Great graphics for a wii game!

nope not yet but i will soon. its something i have to pitch to the wii owner in the house, just like pithing a game to me concerning the PS3.



Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
awesome. can't wait to here more about it


You never played this game? I have it but only played it for around 30-45 minutes sadly. Great graphics for a wii game!

nope not yet but i will soon. its something i have to pitch to the wii owner in the house, just like pithing a game to me concerning the PS3.


Who is the wii owner in the house?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
awesome. can't wait to here more about it


You never played this game? I have it but only played it for around 30-45 minutes sadly. Great graphics for a wii game!

nope not yet but i will soon. its something i have to pitch to the wii owner in the house, just like pithing a game to me concerning the PS3.


Who is the wii owner in the house?

vgc user 96warrior. not sure if it has an s on the end or not.