By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the best movie of all time/your favorite

Dragon ball evolution.
And maybe V for Vendetta, Spirited away, Grave of the fireflies, Finding Neverland, Memoirs of a Geisha and more.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
Dragon ball evolution.
And maybe V for Vendetta, Spirited away, Grave of the fireflies, Finding Neverland, Memoirs of a Geisha and more.

I mean what?

scent of woman

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

When did "Lord of the Rings" become a movie? Did I miss something?

Anyway, the best movie ever IMO is 2001: A Space Odyssey with Apocalypse Now and Citizen Kane right on its tail.

My favorite movie? One of Empire Strikes Back, Breakfast at Tiffany's, or Fellowship of the Ring. Dunno, take your pick.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Hmmm, my pick has to be Interview With a Vampire. Not so much for the actors, but the way the actually took the story from Anne Rice and did it just the way she invisioned.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

The best movie of all time has to be the Godfather its also one of my favorites but I can't narrow it down to just one because their are tons of movies I like. The Godfather part 2 is also a great movie and one of the best sequels along withe T2.

Boutros said:
pastro243 said:
Dragon ball evolution.

I mean what?

The first one was a joke

pastro243 said:
Boutros said:
pastro243 said:
Dragon ball evolution.

I mean what?

The first one was a joke

Ok lol

In case you haven't been able to tell yet I am a massive Batman fanboy, so I would have to say The Dark Knight. Ones that up there with it are Terminator 2, Die hard, Raiders of the lost ark, Almost any Pixar film, First blood and the Bourne trilogy. I'm kinda of a action type of guy but I'll enjoy most of any genre.

Chris Hu said:
The best movie of all time has to be the Godfather its also one of my favorites but I can't narrow it down to just one because their are tons of movies I like. The Godfather part 2 is also a great movie and one of the best sequels along withe T2.

I've always changed my opinion on which Godfather was the best. Right now, I say the first one because Marlon Brando did a fantastic job! not to say Robert de Niro didn't do a great job in the second one, but I can watch the first one and never get bored of it. Great taste in movies!