By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FOX: [SE]XBOX - Home of the Predators!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxcBH_rA2Y

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

What a disappointment. The only games they showed were FPS. Talk about not showing the variety of what's available on a console.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

This couldnt come at a worse time, with MS trying to appeal to the casual/family audience this year with Natal.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

lol fox are so thick. they have NO IDEA whats going on in the world

PlaystaionGamer said:
lol fox are so thick. they have NO IDEA whats going on in the world

The irony of a news station not knowing what's happening in the world is awesome.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I'm dieing to see how the PS3 gets shot at by Heavy Rain.

Breaking News: Video Game let your children see a fully nude woman taking a shower!

Don't forget it also teaches young girls that they don't have to wipe or wash their hands after they pee.

Fox needs to go on Home. i would love to hear the news report after being virtually violated, assaulted and harassed.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Goddammit, I hate Fox news. Am I the only one who hoped that the news lady would get shot when she was inside that FPS?

Any kid who plays an "M" rated game (or Uno) is asking for it. Everyone knows that.

word.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?