By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FOX: [SE]XBOX - Home of the Predators!

Zlejedi said:
tombi123 said:
LMAO at the parent talking about responsibility when she lets her 13 year old son play a 17+ game.

Why not? They are just ratings and a lot of them are pathetic.

It's up to parent to use them as guidance.

Then don't complain about the games multiplayer/social network.

Around the Network

I love fox news.
It always good for a laugh. Heaven help anyone who goes on that channel whos views differ from the network.

Ive always thought it was funny how nudity always seems to be a big taboo in US media. You need to varify your age to see a nipple but anyone can watch people blowing stuff up.

Zucas said:
wow people still watch Fox news to know this is state haha. Only time I really watch them is on mute because usually they have hot anchors... but have to be on mute because they are all just morons.

But who else but Fox to show the world they have no idea what's really happening. Definitely ironic for a news station.

I have never actually heard anybody say Sean Hannity was hot, but it's nice to know where you stand.

Because I stopped watching them on mute ever since Colmes went.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

What I don't get is that Leisure Suit Larry on the PS2/Xbox had full on sex scenes. The Guy Game and BMX XXX had REAL naked women in them. I killed a hobo. Why are FPS games, GTA, and Mortal Kombat always the scapegoats?

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Zucas said:
wow people still watch Fox news to know this is state haha. Only time I really watch them is on mute because usually they have hot anchors... but have to be on mute because they are all just morons.

But who else but Fox to show the world they have no idea what's really happening. Definitely ironic for a news station.

I have never actually heard anybody say Sean Hannity was hot, but it's nice to know where you stand.

Because I stopped watching them on mute ever since Colmes went.

Because Hannity is obviously the only one on Fox News.  There is nobody else, just him.  Despite being able to believe that Fox News could get its rep from just his BS, this is just silly.