By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Even SONY supports the Wii!!! : )

@imposter

let us not talk of my blunder again XD

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Around the Network

Funny title and yes i suppose you could say Sony was supporting Nintendo in that way. Am surprised as, even in different industries companies don't usually promote their rivals' products. I applaud your company, though for not being so "closed off" and actually giving their employees the chance to have fun!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Reminded me of this pic from a while back, this is E3 2006 I believe right before PS3 and Wii launched and you've got Sony booth staff playing the Wii.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Reminded me of this pic from a while back, this is E3 2006 I believe right before PS3 and Wii launched and you've got Sony booth staff playing the Wii.

Maybe they were trying to re-assure themselves: "Our console is SO worth double the price of this thing!"

OT: Well, the Wii is ideal for that sort of situation. No accessible PS3 game really has competitive multiplayer. There's LBP, but that's more of a co-op game than anything else.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Maybe they were trying to re-assure themselves: "Our console is SO worth double the price of this thing!"

OT: Well, the Wii is ideal for that sort of situation. No accessible PS3 game really has competitive multiplayer. There's LBP, but that's more of a co-op game than anything else.

Yeah right they were having fun beating the snot out of each other on Wii sports boxing

The caption for this article was like "Sony employees get bored with PS3 and play Wii" which is a total troll comment but it made me snort at the time simply because of the companies attitude at the time.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Yeah right they were having fun beating the snot out of each other on Wii sports boxing

The caption for this article was like "Sony employees get bored with PS3 and play Wii" which is a total troll comment but it made me snort at the time simply because of the companies attitude at the time.

Too much of even an incredible classic like Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer can get dull after a while.

Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Too much of even an incredible classic like Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer can get dull after a while.

Don't forget Genji with their historically accurate Giant Enemy Crab battles

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Don't forget Genji with their historically accurate Giant Enemy Crab battles

Your brain would be exhausted by the revolutionary concept of real time weapon change, so you'd need to play something mindless to relax.

You do realise that you could get fired if they knew that you were sharing this kind of information on a public internet message board?

How do you know that anyone posting here isn't a Sony rep in disguise (ie; me)...

Perhaps if that is the case, and I have contacted ioi for your IP address to track you and find who you are in the company - then you should be scared.

not surprising