By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony plans a relaunch of PSP GO

PSPGO is too expensive. not worth it.

Around the Network
silicon said:
I hope the relaunch includes discounts on PSP games on PSN.

bingo, thats where they f%&( it up.

How does no UMD drive keep games from being pirated? I'm not really following the PSP GO homebrew scene, but I'm pretty sure that if it isn't hacked it's only a matter of time, nothing to do with a UMD drive.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

jonnhytesta said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
jonnhytesta said:
why do you hate the psp go so much. because you cant play pirate games?

Was that aimed towards me?

nope, but 90% of psp owners seem to be hackers, nerds and whiners . thats why sony should leave the handheld market.

Fair point.

blaydcor said:
How does no UMD drive keep games from being pirated? I'm not really following the PSP GO homebrew scene, but I'm pretty sure that if it isn't hacked it's only a matter of time, nothing to do with a UMD drive.

ecxactly, thats why sony should leave the handheld market, if those hackers and psp whiners are so smart they should realese and produce a psp2 themselfs.

Around the Network

@Jonnhy, Seems like your doing the most whining here.

As for PSPGo, needs a major pricecut with the relaunch.

impur1ty said:
@Jonnhy, Seems like your doing the most whining here.

As for PSPGo, needs a major pricecut with the relaunch.

yes, of course attack the messenger.

jonnhytesta said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
jonnhytesta said:
why do you hate the psp go so much. because you cant play pirate games?

Was that aimed towards me?

nope, but 90% of psp owners seem to be hackers, nerds and whiners . thats why sony should leave the handheld market.

I dont own a PSP and I never pirated a game. Some might not say the truth or exegarate because they pirated once or twice the truth is I never pirated software. 

jonnhytesta said:
Xen said:
With a UMD drive, yes? :P

so people can pirate games? yes sounds like a great idea.

and?it would sell better with UMD...i want a Go but not without UMD...and pirate...if a hacker want to pirate the games than he will buy a normal PSP so in the end it doesnt care if it comes with or without UMD!

TT Makaveli said:
jonnhytesta said:
Xen said:
With a UMD drive, yes? :P

so people can pirate games? yes sounds like a great idea.

and?it would sell better with UMD...i want a Go but not without UMD...and pirate...if a hacker want to pirate the games than he will buy a normal PSP so in the end it doesnt care if it comes with or without UMD!

but they already sold 55 million psp, they didnt want to sell tons of psp but spfware sales are crap. and if you want an umd buy a psp, you said it.