By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: lestatdark vs. MANUELF

nordlead said:
huaxiong90 said:
morenoingrato said:
zexen_lowe said:
nordlead said:
I'm convinced this is the "who is the biggest Sony fanboy who can disguise himself as a Nintendo fanboy" contest.

Given that in our rules we define the word fanboy as an insult, I don't think you're setting a good example with that post. I mean, I don't mind you call me whatever you wanna, but I don't think it's OK to say that

I didn't hear he said Zexen Lowee or fanboy in the same sentence

What?! So you're saying Zexen shouldn't be saying anything since nordlead didn't call him anything? An admin calling any user a "fanboy" is a crime.

TheGhostofRugangB is a Nintendo Fanboy.

Nevermind. I deleted what I said after reading your explanation.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
fazz said:
morenoingrato said:
nordlead said:
I'm convinced this is the "who is the biggest Sony fanboy who can disguise himself as a Nintendo fanboy" contest.

Lol, Darth entered, but he lost, and Zexen Lowee also entered, but he lost too

What's next? makingmusic in the contest too? Oh wait...

**points at dsister44**

Makingmusic is much more of a Nintendo fan then I am. *Looks at my 48 Xbox 360 games* >.>

Also vote Lestatdark 

Depends of how someone takes fanboy "I'm a Chrono Trigger fanboy!!"

@nordlead

I understand that, I actually never thought that I had the remote chance to win. My favourite Nintendo fan member is RubangB and I think he'll win by a longshot.

It's just that Fanboy is thrown around so much and in so many preconceptious and derrogative ways that sometimes it feels like an insult, especially when I just enjoy games for what they are, not the companies themselves, outside the respect I have for Nintendo for all that they have done to our industry since the NES and now with the Wii. Anyway, sorry for my heated reply then.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

morenoingrato said:
Depends of how someone takes fanboy "I'm a Chrono Trigger fanboy!!"

Yes, but on these forums, the word "fanboy" is usually used in a derogatory manner, hence why I was surprised by his comment. If he said "fan", it wouldn't have been interpreted that way.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

lestatdark

He's way too awesome and he loves Demon's Souls as much as me. Who cares about the rest?

Manuelf... but, but... no virtual boy? That's ok for this round, i guess, but inadmissible for the next! Go get one now! Serioulsly!

Manuelf
his story took longer work

8-7

@guilty:
DONT do my job