By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: lestatdark vs. MANUELF

This is the next round of the contset!! Hosted by ME!!

I'm not doing polls because killeryoshis said that brings more posts!!

I'm the nice friendly host, killeryoshis is the unfriendly host, choose the friendly host!!

Lestatdark

Well, my history with Nintendo fanhood begun when I was 3 years old. My father bought me a NES and a GB, and since then, I've pretty much owned everything that Nintendo has released, except for the Virtual Boy and the DS (of my own, I have some games for the DS).

Every new generation I begin by buying a Nintendo console, because Zelda, Mario and Metroid are in my Top 5 series of all time, heck, nintendo could make a new console each year, release only a game of those mythical three, and I will buy each console for them.

And let me finish by saying, that the SNES was the harbinger of the Golden Age of gaming, as no console is and will ever be as good and with such a magnificent catalogue of games as the one that the SNES had.

Nintendo for life!

His collection is here: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=30820&type=Own

Manuelf

My first Nintendo console was the NES, I don't remember when we obtained it but I remember the moments of joy and frustration on SMB and the killer instincts with THAT dog on Duck Hunt so I have been playing Nintendo games since I have memory before I was 5 I had a SNES with Super Mario World and I could finally pass the first world(not level) on a Mario game and I still remember the bongos when you ride yoshi and the cape that made you fly, I also played Super Mario All-Stars and my favorite game was SMB3 even though I never could finish the game, on Christmas 1998 my sister received a N64 bundled with DK64  and I played the hell out of it and I even reached the last level!!!, other games I had for my N64 were Smash Bros, MK64 and Pokemon Stadium and all three Mario Partys, I played and loved ALL of them including SM64 that I never understood I still remember the countless hours playing multiplayer on Smash, Mario Kart and Mario Party 1-3 also sometimes we played Pokemon Stadium and a friend copy of Golden eye, when I knew of the GC I instantly wanted it and received one on Christmas 2002 along with Super Mario Sunshine(the first single player focused game I EVER completed) alongside the GC lifetime my brother and I played all the Mario Partys, Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash(bowser jr and diddy kong rules) on 2006 I received my red DS bundled with Mario Kart and the rest is history, the DS is my favorite console ever and the one that made me a game enthusiastic at a so high level that I imported a japanese game(JUS) and made me buy GBA games to play appart of the DS ones, is the console with the most games I have played and enjoyed, on 2007 after I played the Wii on a friend's house I wanted it and I got it alongside Galaxy(beautiful game that made my jaw drop) and a month after receiving my Wii I joined this side on the hype wagon for Brawl and Mario Kart but principally Brawl.

Long story short I have owned all the Nintendo home consoles with the exception of the Virtual Boy, all the main mario games one way or another and the latest  Mario Kart and Smash Bros games.

His collection is here: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=16899&type=Own

Orders: 

Eliminations 1:

1.snesboy vs. iLLmaticV3 (A)
2.Shonen vs. Sound of rain* (B)
3.darthdevidem01 vs.  morenoingrato (C)
4.falcon095 vs. Zexen_lowe (D)
5.lestatdark vs. MANUELF (E) (current)
6.Co3n3jo vs. trangentspree (F)
7.tehsage vs. Wii_master (G)
8.  Wildvine53 vs. makingmusic (H)
9. superchunk vs. Majin_Tenshinhan (I)
10. Ghost of RubangB vs. Nintendogamer (J)
11.killeryoshis vs. cougerman (K)
12. sherlock99 vs. Supermario128 (L)
13. amp316 vs. guiduc (M)
14. Fazz vs. Soriku (N)
15. wick vs. ninten78 (O)
16. Masterzack vs. rolstopable (P)

..............……......................................……......................................……...............................................................

Eliminations 2:
1. iLLmaticV3 vs. shonen (1)
2. morenoingrato vs. falcon095 (2)
3. E vs. F (3)
4. G vs. H (4)
5. I vs. J (5)
6. K vs. L (6)
7. M vs. N (7)
8 O vs. P (8)

Let us begin..... Good luck!!

Around the Network

I vote for lestatdark

Manuelf, the other guy has like 84 PS2 games, which is WAY to many for a true Nintendo fan.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I vote for....... hard.... letsatdark, I like his story better

lestat, obviously

And please, USE THE POLLS

Around the Network

lestat gets my vote.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Manuelf's description was too long to read. So I vote the other guy. Lestatdark

zexen_lowe said:
lestat, obviously

And please, USE THE POLLS

I DID use the polls in other one I hosted, but killeyoshis told me I get more posts without the polls

5-1, OUCH

Hmmm....lestatdark seems more like an all-round gamer given his collection and post history compared to MANUELF, who seems far more Nintendo centric.

MANUELF it is. Sorry lestat. =/

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!