By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: lestatdark vs. MANUELF

nordlead said:
Manuelf, the other guy has like 84 PS2 games, which is WAY to many for a true Nintendo fan.

I thought the same thing... heck, I have around 4 PSOne games and I consider it too much.

My vote goes for MANUELF.

Around the Network

i vote for Manuelf

5-4, in lestatdark favour

I'm convinced this is the "who is the biggest Sony fanboy who can disguise himself as a Nintendo fanboy" contest.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
I'm convinced this is the "who is the biggest Sony fanboy who can disguise himself as a Nintendo fanboy" contest.

Lol, Darth entered, but he lost, and Zexen Lowee also entered, but he lost too

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
nordlead said:

What's next? makingmusic in the contest too? Oh wait...

Ok...I don't get you guys...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

fazz said:
morenoingrato said:
nordlead said:

What's next? makingmusic in the contest too? Oh wait...

**points at dsister44**

@Nordlead

Excuse me, but just because I have playstation games, i'm a sony fanboy? I seriously resent that comment.

I'm an all around gamer, I don't deny it, but i'm with Nintedo since I started gaming and will continue to be with Nintendo as long as they exist. You judge me, in this case, based on my collection, but it's funny since i own 200+ Nintendo games, but somehow you found a way to label me as that.

Also my favourite console of all time is the SNES and I still prefer SNES games to any 5th gen and forward games, my favourite game of all time is Lufia 2, followed closely by Terranigma, A link to the Past, Parasite Eve and Diablo 2, which makes it only one Sony game in my top 5.

Seriously, don't go labeling people like that.

Now, I'm not saying i'm the biggest nintendo fan, I just entered because I thought it would be fun. I even admitted that I would lose to Manuelf and that RubangB is going to be the victor of this contest, but don't call me any kind of fanboy again, I don't own allegiance to any manufacturer. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Excuse me, but just because I have playstation games, i'm a sony fanboy? I seriously resent that comment.

I'm an all around gamer, I don't deny it, but i'm with Nintedo since I started gaming and will continue to be with Nintendo as long as they exist. You judge me, in this case, based on my collection, but it's funny since i own 200+ Nintendo games, but somehow you found a way to label me as that.

Also my favourite console of all time is the SNES and I still prefer SNES games to any 5th gen and forward games, my favourite game of all time is Lufia 2, followed closely by Terranigma, A link to the Past, Parasite Eve and Diablo 2, which makes it only one Sony game in my top 5.

Seriously, don't go labeling people like that.

Now I believe I was right when I voted for you.....