By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
how can you beat Neochu ? any battle tip

Spam death with an upgraded DEBUFF II rod on Vanille. Will take awhile but it is a great way to do it early on.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

Spam death with an upgraded DEBUFF II rod on Vanille. Will take awhile but it is a great way to do it early on.

i have tried something like that but didn 't work

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Wagram said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

i have tried something like that but didn 't work

if you don't want to use the Death trick then you will have to have at least 20k HP on your SEN and 15k on your other 2 member and will want to take out the Neochu before the Picochu's as the SEN should know Challenge or Provoke i think so the Picochu's only attack him.

Have a MED/MED/SEN paradigm and make sure the SEN always stays the same otherwise you will lose the Provoke/Challenge.

a RAV will help increase the stagger gauge and the COM will just deal damage, usually Fang and the RAV should be Hope or Lightning and the SEN should be Snow.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

ff13 came 6th in the showdown:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=108039&page=1#

thanks wagram i tried again the Vanille +death and it did worked with the weapon heavenly axe maxed ,it died in the second Death i casted

Around the Network

yeah death is the EASIEST way by far.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hope is my favorite FF13 best jrpg of the year ,in what role is Hope 's Special move ? i have completed his RAV,SYN role
@darth the photo on your sig is from FF13 SOUNDTRACK+PLUS ?

I beat Titan Trials, thank you lestatdark & all!

AkibaFan said:
I beat Titan Trials, thank you lestatdark & all!

You're welcome

Also, i've noticed a noticeable drop in people posting in this thread. Has everyone already finished up with FFXIII or are almost on the process of it, like AkibaFan?

Me, I haven't had much time to game anything else other than my DS, which has been a life saver in this hellish month at collegue >_< 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I hoped on God of War III but I finished it last weekend but now I just got my beta key for Starcraft II.

Signature goes here!