By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

g-value said:
I actually really liked the beginning of FFXIII alot. It was really great story-wise and the characters were very interesting when first introduced. Much better start story-wise then most jrpgs IMO.

I liked it alot as well.

Around the Network

I need help with beating titan trials. maybe my HP is too low for my primary characters.

AkibaFan said:
I need help with beating titan trials. maybe my HP is too low for my primary characters.

What are your current stats and equipment? 

You should aim to have at least 10K HP and 1800 STR on your main attacker and 1800 MAG on your main Caster/Healer.

SEN/SEN/SEN and SEN/SEN/MED paradigms are a must too. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
AkibaFan said:

You should aim to have at least 10K HP and 1800 STR on your main attacker and 1800 MAG on your main Caster/Healer.

Vanille 12K, Snow 16K, Lightning 11K

i nevr use SEN so iw ill try it with tht

The Sentinal role doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's an awesome role, it drastically reduces the damage taken and basically turns the character into a decoy that absorbs hits while you do your stuff whether it's heal, buff or debuff.

I love starting tough fights with Prudent Planning (SEN/SYN/SYN), Fang takes hits while Lightning and Hope boost the party up then when I switch to an attack paradigm, the enemy just crumbles.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
The Sentinal role doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's an awesome role, it drastically reduces the damage taken and basically turns the character into a decoy that absorbs hits while you do your stuff whether it's heal, buff or debuff.

I love starting tough fights with Prudent Planning (SEN/SYN/SYN), Fang takes hits while Lightning and Hope boost the party up then when I switch to an attack paradigm, the enemy just crumbles.

very much so, i use the SEN role almost every battle now, not just due to the fact that most of the enemies are harder than the last battle but still its awesome :D

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

as this is the official thread i will say this here.
U can rate FF13 in this thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=107866&page=1#

AkibaFan said:
lestatdark said:
AkibaFan said:

Vanille 12K, Snow 16K, Lightning 11K

i nevr use SEN so iw ill try it with tht

Like everyone said, SEN pretty much can become one of the best roles in the end game. You're gonna rely on that role for almost all of the tough battles, especially when you whip out Tortoise paradigm (SEN/SEN/SEN).

Your stats seem ok, what are the fights on the titan trials that are giving you trouble? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I wonder why Hamaz is getting full credit for the soundtrack? Weren't there a few other composers who did some songs?

Mitsuto Suzuki did the fanfare theme I believe.

how can you beat Neochu ? any battle tip